Post Some Pics Of Your 2010/2011 Outdoorys

I've got it half down.

post-33577-0-20939700-1305879715_thumb.jpg

Jesus wept my god I've been trimming since 11 this morning, my back is killing me, there's bloody resin all over the joint, there's still two big branches outside...which I can't be bothered trimming...

post-33577-0-10221300-1305879747_thumb.jpg

This is what I've got up today.

post-33577-0-53700500-1305879803_thumb.jpg

Appears to be mold free, thankfully. I've never seen this much green before so I can only guess at the quantity, but it looks like alot...it's only a third, plus I've been throwing in the bin buds that only a couple of weeks ago I thought looked great, go figure?

Thanks.

I had gone and brought glass jars for curing, I'm doubting though that I'll pack all that lot in them, obviously, so what else is an appropriate storage/curing method?

Two things I learnt from yest, by leaving the branch laying down for extended period of time causes the leaves to press into the resin making them a bitch to trim, if near impossible. That taking a photo of the trimmed bud under a flash shows you whether you've done a good or rushed job with the trimming.

Also, last week I hung up some buds to have a early go and trying to discover when was the right time to cure them. They appeared dry and I placed them in a glass jar on Thursday, however when I opened the lid yesterday they smelt like grass clippings / sort've moldy, so I left the lid open until just now and the smell has disappeared and they are dryer to touch, so I've closed up the lid again. As I've said previously, I have never seen MJ in this stage of it's preparation ever, only the end product (only now too I'm discovering that I've really had some shit gear over the years), so I'm still very unsure of my interpretation of the drying and curing techniques...but I'm giving it my best shot.

Edited by GlennWilson

Thanks.

I had gone and brought glass jars for curing, I'm doubting though that I'll pack all that lot in them, obviously, so what else is an appropriate storage/curing method?

Two things I learnt from yest, by leaving the branch laying down for extended period of time causes the leaves to press into the resin making them a bitch to trim, if near impossible. That taking a photo of the trimmed bud under a flash shows you whether you've done a good or rushed job with the trimming.

Also, last week I hung up some buds to have a early go and trying to discover when was the right time to cure them. They appeared dry and I placed them in a glass jar on Thursday, however when I opened the lid yesterday they smelt like grass clippings / sort've moldy, so I left the lid open until just now and the smell has disappeared and they are dryer to touch, so I've closed up the lid again. As I've said previously, I have never seen MJ in this stage of it's preparation ever, only the end product (only now too I'm discovering that I've really had some shit gear over the years), so I'm still very unsure of my interpretation of the drying and curing techniques...but I'm giving it my best shot.

Hey GW,

http://www.cannaversity.com/cannaversity/article.php?id=069 http://www.cannaversity.com/cannaversity/article.php?id=059

Be a shame after all that great work to not finish it off properly ;)

:peace:

Hey GW,

http://www.cannaversity.com/cannaversity/article.php?id=069 http://www.cannaversity.com/cannaversity/article.php?id=059

Be a shame after all that great work to not finish it off properly ;)

:peace:

Thanks for that. I'm trying to follow the instructions there, very helpful.

Still, there's been plenty of opportunity to refine the harvesting skills with the size of my girl. I definently cut it down too early a fortnight ago.

I'm cutting her down fully today and she's matured even further.

post-33577-0-35564600-1307056583_thumb.jpg

These were trimmed down on Tuesday and are fantastic looking buds, all full of resin and are quite bulky too. I'm very happy.

post-33577-0-45075700-1307056617_thumb.jpg post-33577-0-41646800-1307056640_thumb.jpg