• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Eco Pest-Oil (Neem Oil)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Aar0n92

Aar0n92

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
I was bored and started to look for something to do. I found Eco Pest-Oil outside, so I went on and tried out this product. This afternoon, I sprayed my Tomato plants and some flowers with it because there are 30-50 of them little Sciarid fly or Fungus gnats and some white eggs down the tomato leafs. I found out they are dead on the ground after 1-2 hours. Very nice product and also can be used on Cannabis plants and many different pests.

Attached Files

It's not what your country can do for you,
It's what you can do for your country.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

UncleBully

UncleBully

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 250MH & 250HPS For VegOutdoors To Flower
Great product I have used it for a few yrs now. great for gnats and mites and wont burn ya plants.
"Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio."

Morgaine

Morgaine

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Neem is awesome stuff for people too !

Have a friend who's son's acne was really bad, neem helped clear them up very well.
I've also tried neem toothpaste, if you suffer from gum problems, bleeding when u brush your teeth
etc, I can highly recommend the toothpaste :)

Great stuff!

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted
to a profoundly sick society"

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

Wherever I lay my Hash, that's my home.

• Members
  • 6556 Posts:
  • Interests:Pooping Dark Matter Hash Nuggets, Eating Endangered Animals.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: When switch is "ON"
I was just looking at neem oil in Bunnings and it says you should not use it on anything to be consumed. i think I got fungas Gnats but the label warns it is only to be used on ornamentals, are there any other ways to control these lil buggers, or how do you guys get away with using Neem without it being present in what you smoke? Thanks. gh72

And so, life returned to normal, or at least as normal as it gets in this primitive dirtball inhabited by psychotic apes. Thanks to the effects of the Hash waves, the people of Earth have not memory of what had transpired, except Nibbler, and no one believed him or cared what he had to say. I, meanwhile, returned to my post, ever vigilant, lest Earth again come under Hash attack. And when that day comes, God help us. God help us all.

Cloning for Coco Growers

https://cannabis.com...le/#entry301424

Coco Growers Guide
https://cannabis.com...nd-get-growing/

Tent Set up and Equipment List

https://cannabis.com...-yaself-a-tent/

Dutch Tulip Joint Tutorial

https://cannabis.com...h-catcher-leaf/

Decarboxylated Bubble Hash Brownies

https://cannabis.com...il/#entry391759

Growing outdoors and Understanding Light Hours

https://cannabis.com...rs/#entry322068

CO2 Extraction Hash with Dry Ice

https://cannabis.com...ag/#entry304265

Innocent criminal

Innocent criminal

Coconut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1349 Posts:
  • Interests:A stoned petrol head surfer.
  • Fav. Lighting: Glowing things

I was just looking at neem oil in Bunnings and it says you should not use it on anything to be consumed. i think I got fungas Gnats but the label warns it is only to be used on ornamentals, are there any other ways to control these lil buggers, or how do you guys get away with using Neem without it being present in what you smoke? Thanks. gh72

It won't be pure neem oil, it probably has a surfactant to aid foliage cover and something else to make it water soluble, it's these additives that are harmful.
Good neem products are usually certified for organic growing.
:peace:

As pointed out by morgs, neem is not harmful or toxic, it has many human and animal uses (head lice, scaly mite on chooks, flea control for pets, ect...).

Edited by TheHeadCing, 09 October 2010 - 01:37 PM.

8:53 am [STONEDAJ69] : dont shit on me, ive "walked in" on Morgaine doing it

Everyday account
Current Bal:
$4.20-

Assume nothing, question everything

Site Rules
Not there for show.

SukonmiSkunk

SukonmiSkunk

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1814 Posts:
  • Interests:Smoking choice ganja, growing choice ganja, guitar and mountan bike riding
  • Fav. Lighting: 400 and 600 HPS
white oil does pretty much the same thing.. and is so easy to make your self its not funny..
all you need.. is vegetable oil... water... and a few drops of dishwashing detergent...
i cant remember the exact ratios.. but the recipe can probably be found on the gardening australia website..

from memory.. i think it was 4 parts water to 1 part oil.. to make 1liter.. and then just a few drops of dishwashing liquid.. maybe a teaspoon.. shake the shit out of it so that the oil and water emulsifies together.. or goes white.. hence the name.. white oil.. once youve made this youll wonder how the fuck they can charge 15$ or more at a hardware store..

this is safe to use on anything..
Posted Image
thankx NATH for the awesome job on the banner.....GROW POT TO SAVE THE PLANET

"The easiest way to gain control over the population is to carry out acts of terror. The public will clamour for such laws if the personal security is threatend" - Josef Stalin

OPPERATION NORTHWOODS a disturbing read where the US GOV. calls for terrorist attacks as a pretext to invade cuba... devised in 1962, declassified in 2000

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

Wherever I lay my Hash, that's my home.

• Members
  • 6556 Posts:
  • Interests:Pooping Dark Matter Hash Nuggets, Eating Endangered Animals.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: When switch is "ON"
Thanks Guys, i wanted to flush it through the Coco to kill any larvae before they hatch, will have to try and find the pure neem oil. The bottle said it was organic certified but still said to only use on ornamentals and that is why i was confused. I don't want to repot until I'm sure the buggers are dead, so i don't transfer any into the new coco or into the flowering tent from the Veg Cupboard. Sorry, I'm a fuddy duddy when It comes to pest control, the less i have to use...the better. :peace:

sargentscraps

sargentscraps

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: the big round yellow
Sorry to grave dig but I didn't want to open a thread for a small question. If your using Neem oil do you need to wash it off once its been applied for a certain amount of time? If any one knows that would be great.
Cheers
Nothing I write is true......it's all lies.
Thank you for so willingly understanding.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.