Ordering San Pedro & Peyote Seeds

Hey Sassman, just wondering what are the other reasons you avoid Shaman Australis?

There is no reason at all to avoid shaman australis, the prices of his products are very reasonable. The owner of shaman australis is also hands down one of the most respected and knowledgeable people in Australia on the subject of entheogens. Some members at AE just have some pissy little gripe with the owner of SAB, which is totally unrelated to the service or quality of his products.

If there’s something that’s not available at the shop, then there’s are trading section at the SAB forum where you should be able to obtain anything your looking for, providing it’s legal of course. The AE forum also has a trading section, but the SAB forum is way more active. Most of the traders are members at both forums anyway.

Btw, pedro and peyote are completely legal to grow in Australia (except for QLD I think), there just illegal to consume.

hmm I would avoid shaman australis prsonaly as they charge like a wounded bull (among other things), best do a trade with fellow collectors (like me) laugh.gif or go to australian ethnobotany which is probably one of the worlds most comprehensive forums on the subject. there are trades all the time and the members are great guys and gals.

Nah mate, shaman australis are legit....... it would be wise to help fund such a useful ethnobotanical wholesaler ....... i've never had an issue with them previously and personally respect the range of ethnobotanical stock they keep..... thanks S.A

peace n pot,