SnowTown Movie being filmed near around my house

Hey ppl,

They are filming part of the new movie called Snowtown around my house and next door. For the last week or more, I have had movie people crawling all over my front and back yard, and also utilizing my shed.

I can't reveal any more specifics, because it could allow the identification of my property!

Often the movie people are only metres away from me outside, while I am packing bongs and smoking joints inside :rolleyes:

I got a bit spooked when one of the friendly members of the filmcrew suggested I had a rather pleasant smelling smoke emitting from my house:) I was more cautious after that :)

Yet last night they were filming a scene where a bong is involved. I asked what they placed in the bong. They said for occupational health and safety reasons (they were half joking when saying this), they can't use the real stuff but have to use "herbal stuff"! I was very, very close to saying if you want to make the scene more authentic, I could help :)

So there you go, one of this forums stoned stoners has a movie being filmed around his place, while smoking copious amounts of weed, and there even is a bong scene in the movie ;)

Pretty interesting time around here, they are moving on in 2 days, then coming back for more later. I have got to meet lots of people, got a small amount of cash, and everytime they eat I am invited ;)

Having a movie filmed makes a great backdrop for getting stoned, though unfortunately I am at the point where I have hit a "tolerance wall", so its not doing that much, and I am cutting back my smoking to once a day at the moment!

Edited by cybergenesis

that is a dead set classic ;) :) ;) :rolleyes:

well done im lmao here i can just picture you cg gettin baked :)

and sitting there giggleling like a schoolgirl at your own antics ...

had a rather plesent smelling smoke emmiting form your house :)

ya made my day mate....HAPPY TIMES...HM

:) yes I have been rather amusing myself with my own antics! :-)

I often go out blazed to dinner each night with the crew (which is typically quite late) :-) Though I don't suffer from the stereotypical signs of being stoned very much, I don't get red eyes etc, well not unless I have eaten a huge quantity or something!

I wish I could tell people more, but I do have to be paranoid, and make sure my address is not revealed, because of my being an illegal drug (marijuana) user!