Importing seeds, likely hood of misteriously or otherwise dissapearing

How many times have YOU had luck???  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great reply, Frazz.

I've had multiple orders from PS, SB and Sannies arrive. Im gonna try Demoseeds next time because I like the pick 'n mix approach and I'm dying to try some LSD from Barney's Farm. Such a pretty plant!

The last one of mine from Sannies was indeed intercepted by customs and opened. Comes with ordering from the NL, I guess. Funny thing is, stealth was good, so I got the package, seeds included, with a 'this package was opened, but nothing found' form letter in it.

Great reply, Frazz.

I've had multiple orders from PS, SB and Sannies arrive. Im gonna try Demoseeds next time because I like the pick 'n mix approach and I'm dying to try some LSD from Barney's Farm. Such a pretty plant!

The last one of mine from Sannies was indeed intercepted by customs and opened. Comes with ordering from the NL, I guess. Funny thing is, stealth was good, so I got the package, seeds included, with a 'this package was opened, but nothing found' form letter in it.

Gotta love that!!Dumb fuckers!! I too want some barneys seeds!!(everyonedoesit stocks full packs of barneys seeds too) As for ordering from the netherlands i don't, for that very reason i stick to the seedbanks in the uk less scrutiny from customs!!

Edited by wietlover

I've order thru herbies about 15 times at least and never had a order not show up. I did have one problem I had 2 crushed seeds in one ofy orders so I send a polite email and they let me pick a few freebies. Attitude is good as well bit I did have one order not show and still having had no reply to many polite emails kinda turned me off.

Great reply, Frazz.

Same happened to mě with a herbies package hahahs gold ay!

As far as I know if the sender has there Phytosanitary certification (which most seed banks don't have) you can send seeds pretty much anywhere as long as there sold for "seed storage" and not for growing then the seeds will be left in the package if searched and if sender doesn't have a phytosanitary certificate then customs will take the seeds and destroy them.