Importing seeds, likely hood of misteriously or otherwise dissapearing

How many times have YOU had luck???  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Obviously I only really want people to vote in the poll if they bought seeds from someone recommended/researched and/or reputable..

I always did quite a bit of research before choosing a bank to buy from to make my chances as good as they could be if you didnt do this and your order didnt arrive it might be because of your lazyness and not customs or a seed thief lol

It would help heaps if anyone out there actually know what the laws involved with seeds are?? Like when AQIS/customs finds something like this in the mail do they have to tel you, or can they get a court order to hold the info.... If you could enlighten me or linky me up would be excellent..

And for the people out there that had them nabbed im curious did you:-

-get a letter saying they have cannabis seeds and if you want you can either A) return them to sender or
lol
have them heat treated so they can enter the country
:)

-get notified a year or two later.

- Have the filth rock up at your door and notify you personally with a search warrant???

-Or did your orders just mesteriously vannish (possibly into some stoner customs guys pocket) or maybe the post mans garden...

Anyways like I said if you ordered from a site that no-one has ever heard of before this isnt really aimed at you...

Pease let me know this research is very interesting.. :)

peace

JAS

Edited by JustAskSally

This pol is a grate idea! I orderd through planet skunk and the 1st lot didnt make it :) so i sent a polite email asking if they would replace the order and 5 days later i came in the mail! And i agree if u just chose some place at random that no one has heard of and have no reviews of and hoped for the best and they didn't come well that's your own fault! always read up and do your research!

I haven't worked out how to set up a pol yet :) i tried to do one similar but what happened when your seeds didn't come, i see you have put up the following:

And for the people out there that had them nabbed im curious did you:-

-get a letter saying they have cannabis seeds and if you want you can either A) return them to sender or cool.gif have

them heat treated so they can enter the country harhar.gif

-get notified a year or two later.

- Have the filth rock up at your door and notify you personally with a search warrant???

-Or did your orders just mysteriously vanish (possibly into some stoner customs guys pocket) or maybe the post mans garden... harhar.gif

you should set up another poll with those options as well i just cant get it to work and dont wanna hijack your thread lol

i made 5 orders thru planetskunk, only to have problems on the last lot. alot went missing. but then again still have had 95% turn up.

2 orders thru EDIT with total success too..

missing 90 beans from my last order thru planetskunk, 4 parcels didnt turn up. been 6 or so weeks since and no word from no one. accused sir skunk of not sending them but likelyhood is they were nabbed by customs.

I havnt heard a thing since, no letters, no nothing..

I would be avoiding planetskunk at all cost's. He's a rude dickhead who deserves a bullet IMO. Many other seed joint's out there send out free feminised seeds with each order like EDIT (everyonedoesit.com). Fuck sir skunk off, dont give him your money It's better spent elsewhere.

peace

Edited by allhailthebud

i have had 3 sets of seeds not arrive

thats in around 10 year sgrowing

of the 3 non arrivals ive recieved 1 letter from customs

as these werent seed bank seeds(not in commercial packet)

letter simply stated if i wanted em i had 14 days to identify and then collect

if not they would be disposed of

last 1 not to arrive was from planetskunk resulting in me not knowing if addy is safe anymore as no letter came

its a chance u take

if u tick all the boxes u should have a successful run

but its not garanteed.

my 1st order o lost was over 700 from kind seed

i personally thnk they never posted it on

all the best

bil

I have purchased from Planetskunk and orders have always arrived.

But since the shit hit the fan over there I wouldn't purchase on principal.

Also from Seed Boutique and all came over not probs.

The only loss I have had was from Sannie's, but cant really point the finger

as the addy they went to may not have been as secure as I thought. :)

My first ever was through PS. The order made it to customs and they were nabbed. at the time I was living with mum. I used a different name and all that happened was a phone call. Freaked me out a lot but basically they told mum to deal with it. said they get so many attempts to bring seeds in it was not worth their while to chase everyone up. This was over five years ago. so I was scared off doing it again until I had my own place and someone else's addy to send too.

Second lot was demon seeds came no worries. and now I clone. 3n1/2 years cloning the same strain its the best way to go.

Perhaps I'll try again some day but for now I'm happy and I'd rather not risk my sanity with the worry of will I get a knock on the door next time.

The Australian Crime Commission’s Illicit Drug Data Report 2008–09

http://www.crimecommission.gov.au/publicat...ddr/2008_09.htm

Detections of cannabis product at the Australian border,

In 2008–09, only ten cannabis detections were above 100 grams and only three over

one kilogram.

In this reporting period, 79 per cent of all cannabis detections (828 out of 1044) involved SEEDS.

These detections were mostly small amounts intended for home cultivation.

Individual detections ranged from 1 to 351 SEEDS

Do the maths, average of 16 Seed seizures every week or 2 each day of the year by Australian Customs!

What is the point of sending authorities to the addresses when in 9 out of 10 instances the authorities have NO proof that the residents of the address was involved in the ordering or importation of seeds

unless someone admits to actually ordering or paying for the seeds then authorities have only weak circumstantial evidence which would never get as far as a courthouse

to prove someone is involved in commission or conspiracy to commit an offence such as importing Prohibited articles into Oz

the authorities need frank honest admissions or a paper-trail left by the suspect to have any hope of a successful prosecution

this is just my opinion

You hit the nail right on the head Frazz(in my opinion too!)As long as you use a safe addy and no paper trail the jacks will have shit! Planet skunk has always served me well and i like that they have a NAB account, i find it very easy and they always arrive within 7-10 days!! Score for me so far is 3 from 3!!! Gonna give EBDIT a go next time i want some Barney's seeds :) Wiet

I have had letters from customs when i tried ordering a few other herbal thngs from overseas a few years ago.

I also recieved one Bluey from the AFP, because one of the items was prohibited in this great land.

The AFP letter was basically just a warning, saying my details have been recorded ect and to not try importing

prohibited items again, i was ignorant as to its prohibition, so i had used my real name, have never used my

real name again.

Customs was for if i want the items heat treated for a fee , then i can have them. (Get farked)

I have lost 2 seed orders and never recieved anything from these mobs. I personally think they went

walk about prior to entering Aus, but as mentioned earlier in this thread, there is also the idea that they

get so many finds that its not even worth their while chasing things up, unless its a massive haul

and the AFP need some war on drugs TV time.