Hey All :( I Got The New Scales I was wanting 4 chrissy works a charm great investment -and on special for $70.

I Can Recommend then to anyone who wants some pocket digital scales go cheak out tandy but i think the special is off now and the price is now -$100 still very cheap compared with tobacconists and it has a 90 day warrenty.

Peace & pot .

Ozsmoker.

Heres some pics. :(

post-16-1070769711_thumb.jpg

I have just read the post about QLD law and being Illegal to have smoking things etc,

What I could be worried about then, is being busted for having scales??

What if my scales (oh I dont have any at the moment), were kept in my Kitchen cupboard and kept clean??

Mind you what other reason apart from selling the buds would you need scales for anyways? apart from cooking etc? :( :(

I've been done with scales before. I wasn't charged for the scales, They were just confiscated, Why?, Because they were "NOT" kept clean. They were not digital but the other type with a felt base, The green clung to the felt and i used to clean it when i was desperate.

My next set will be kept along with a heap of diet shit, Then i'll say the other 1/2 uses them to weigh her diet crap.

If you have a garden you can say they are used to weigh nutes for your veggies.

So as long as their kept clean and away from any mj related stuff you should be fine.

Guest billy bonger
Good idea, i keep mine with my bread making ingredience, there would be heapz of things you could keep them with, as long as they are clean and as Paranoid said don't keep them anywhere near your pot or anything else that is used for MJ, don't forget to clean up your seeds also , they have a way of getting lost, throw them away straight away or if your keeping them stash them with your other gear.