I feel like a dick .. I've searched and searched on this site for info on electronic scales that I've seen posted here. About two weeks ago somebody posted a link to an Australian mail-order scale distributor. If anyone can point me to the post OR to a vendor for scales (any info appreciated) I will be grateful. Looking for something simple that can display grams and ounces. Thanks.

hey gruntus

check out dick smith or tandy

reasonably good ones for about $70-$80

just depends how accurate you want them , by that i mean down to a single gram.the ones i bought only weigh in 2 gram increments , i was sorry i didnt spend a bit more and get single gram ones. :angry:

also depends on how much you want to spend

happy shopping

Guest Babybear

IF you looking for a decent one id go for something that measures in 0.1 increments is the best to go , ttandy an dick smith have good range

You should only pay over $200 if thats postage B)

Tandy

Edited by Babybear

Thanks all. I ckecked out DSE and Tandy and they're pretty pricy. The link I found (from this site) was to a company that only sold scales and they had a huge range. It was Auscale or Ausweigh or something. Bugger .. searching on the net can be such a time waster. If anyone can find that link ...

Guest Urbanhog

I often see them at my local tobaccist here in Brisbane in the 200-300 price range to the 0.1 range. Seen some hydroponic shops selling them too! couldn't believe my eyes! Sorry I am not much help here. B)

Goodluck with your hunt Gruntus........