Far North Coast NSW best strains?

Hi Guys,

Lost all my seed stock in my bust. Im trusting nobody with this years grow and dont even want to get seeds from mates. Going to buy online using a safe name/addy. Im thinking of growing some big sativa strains as I want maximum yeild but fewer plants. Any North Coast growers have any advice on strains? Cheers ^_^

Hey Bonza,

Ive grown on the far north coast for ten years and keep going back to 2 strains. My number 1 is Mullumbimby Madness. I think you may have trouble getting hold of these beans as Im unsure if any of the seedbanks stock them (do any of the members know?). My good old dad kept the original strain going from the 70's. Mate they are monsters! Require alot of water but love that climate. The yeild is like nothing Ive ever seen before. Multiple pounds from a single plant. The stone is STRONG!

My number 2 is Durban Poison. I grow it every year and it can handle harsh summer conditions but if you nurture it they can grow huge. They have one huge cola unlike the mm which just has buds everywhere. A couple of years ago we had so much rain close to harvest time it was insane. Not even a tiny bit of mould and was amazing smoke. Pretty high yield and a great smoke! I say go for the dp if you cant get mm. Or run both like me!