• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Water Pourers

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

ozbongs

ozbongs

Just Sprouting

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 Posts:
  • Interests:History, Science, Bongs, Social $ Political Activism, Current Affairs, Photography, Freshwater Native Aquariums, World Cinema
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

I have never actually seen one of these... never had a reason to buy them.

I thought the cp's were spot welded on to the stem, didn't realize they were screwed on.

So is the stem and cp aluminum or brass or steel?

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9611 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

Every one i have seen has been a alloy stem and cone piece.

My lil sis had one i made her throw away the alloy cp and gave her a brass one...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

1c09cfd2af86b08236d8aae64be3c1c2.png 238aaf249588faf6b08458dc851d1fd2.png 9eacf9355edd65a41896f9498ab26e43.png
lback-OS-05a.gif post-5-1216534976_thumb.png

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Lenore

Lenore

Nevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1641 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

The ones I've had in the past has been aluminum.

If you're not careful with the pliers, you can easily crush the stem.

The cone piece with a sinch to cut thru too. Look ma! Still got all my fingers! (This is funny coz I'm accident prone)

The stem n cone pieces on the cheap "oil pourers" are cheap crap, not like the parts on an Agung.

One for the rock, one for the crow,

One to die, and one to grow.

Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

DO NOT PM me asking for seeds, weed, or clones.

coops11233

coops11233

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hey guys got the same problem don't know wether it is a pull or screw off it feel super glued on
Somebody pls help

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.