Water Pourers

Hey all, I recently got a water pourer from a store on the GC in surfers.

I cannot figure out how to get the cone piece off from the tube. It seems almost

to be welded on. Does anyone know how to take it off? Or even if it is supposed to come off?

I would very much appreciate the help of all you bongineers out there.

Hey,

has anyone got one of these stems connected to the cone piece recently?

I bought one today and I have it soaking in hot water, have tried pliers and multi grips to no avail,

Any help would be appreciated as I broke my bong last night accidently and the shops are now officially shut(bong shops anyway) till new years, so yeh, any help would be great,

thanks guys.

Hey,

has anyone got one of these stems connected to the cone piece recently?

I bought one today and I have it soaking in hot water, have tried pliers and multi grips to no avail,

Any help would be appreciated as I broke my bong last night accidently and the shops are now officially shut(bong shops anyway) till new years, so yeh, any help would be great,

thanks guys.

Hey again, all good , the posts above were correct, hot water and multi grips, but pull from the top, will post some pictures as soon as the camera charges, thanks again.

Yep. Those are the issues i had with mine. I got out the hacksaw and cut my cone piece down, couldn't screw it back on tho.

The fit however I fixed after the cp had started gunking up a bit. I used the gunk to help seal the end. Was a bit messy, but it did the job.

I have a lovely glass on glass set up now that I bought from OLS. ^_^