• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

Water Pourers

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

bashsudo

bashsudo

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Hey all, I recently got a water pourer from a store on the GC in surfers.
I cannot figure out how to get the cone piece off from the tube. It seems almost
to be welded on. Does anyone know how to take it off? Or even if it is supposed to come off?
I would very much appreciate the help of all you bongineers out there.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

pisspotgrower

pisspotgrower

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1567 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
put up a pic might be able help ya, i know a few can be screw ons but sure ya tried that :bongon:

bashsudo

bashsudo

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
Theres a pic of it. The conepiece is on top of the tube, just turned upside down. I've tried going at it with pliers. Heating it to expand the piece. Its in the freezer right now, one of the methods I'm trying. Although I don't think it will work.

Attached File  6003.jpg   7.5K   137 downloads

pisspotgrower

pisspotgrower

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1567 Posts:
Iva had the same just brass in colour , i swear it can un screw off, pull out the stem n cone piece. If its stuck use some soap round the grommet. Take out the whole stem n put under hot water n give pliers another go....Will work bro. happy smoking :bongon:

a694me

a694me

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: i wish
Hey,
has anyone got one of these stems connected to the cone piece recently?
I bought one today and I have it soaking in hot water, have tried pliers and multi grips to no avail,
Any help would be appreciated as I broke my bong last night accidently and the shops are now officially shut(bong shops anyway) till new years, so yeh, any help would be great,

thanks guys.

a694me

a694me

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: i wish

Hey,
has anyone got one of these stems connected to the cone piece recently?
I bought one today and I have it soaking in hot water, have tried pliers and multi grips to no avail,
Any help would be appreciated as I broke my bong last night accidently and the shops are now officially shut(bong shops anyway) till new years, so yeh, any help would be great,

thanks guys.

Hey again, all good , the posts above were correct, hot water and multi grips, but pull from the top, will post some pictures as soon as the camera charges, thanks again.

pooocannabis

pooocannabis

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:

Hey just an update too cos I had the same issues, i ran it under hot water then got to pliers, one of the stem one on the cones peice and that worked right away.

Lenore

Lenore

Nevermore

• Members
  • 1641 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

They are screwed on, I've bought a couple in the past myself.

Sometimes they can be a little tight. :(

One for the rock, one for the crow,

One to die, and one to grow.

Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

DO NOT PM me asking for seeds, weed, or clones.

dreamwalker02

dreamwalker02

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: Black light

Can anyone add the picture of the cone piece assembled properly?

Turned mine upside down, but it seems to sit really loosely. Not sure if that's normal. Seems to be really deep too, I'll have to put a shitload of weed in there.

Lenore

Lenore

Nevermore

• Members
  • 1641 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates

Yep. Those are the issues i had with mine. I got out the hacksaw and cut my cone piece down, couldn't screw it back on tho.

The fit however I fixed after the cp had started gunking up a bit. I used the gunk to help seal the end. Was a bit messy, but it did the job.

I have a lovely glass on glass set up now that I bought from OLS. ^_^

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.