Online smoke

Bought an item worth over $80 arrived broken yet most the broken glass was NOT in the wrapping(?) looked liked it was packed already broken,emailed the enquiries link on their site,no answer after some weeks,rang,told me they still have wrong email on site and to write to new email,did as she said,no answer after 1 month,rang again she was rude said she not recieve a email at all to the correct email she gave me previously,then hung up while i was still asking a question and i was being bloody nice as i wanted my cash back. Emailed again 3 weeks later with no answer.

Yes fast delivery but seem to not care once they get your cash. Their like some grubby dealers ive known. Avoid this mob,pay the extra for better service with care for fellow smokers.

I've made a few orders with them now. Always been happy with the packaging of glass, and have found delivery to be pretty swift.

The only complaint I have is, nope. Can't think of any tbh.

Guess I've just been lucky.

I'd recommend buying from BnT. Oz is on the ball with all that, AND you support the site. :)
I've always been rapt with all my orders from BnT!

Hello im pretty new to these forums and i have just had the worst dealings with this shop DO NOT BUY!!! after 3 emails and 4 phonecalls someone finally answered the phone and was very very very rude she swore at me and hung up on me ive never been treated like this from a shop online or bricks and mortar i asked for a refund on item as she said there was no one to pack my oreder.

So I asked for a refund and said why doesn't it state this on your site i was abused and hung up on I just hope i receive my money back I guess there is a first for everything i just wanted to warn others. :)

Peace and love,

Donkey.

• Downvote 1

I bought a bong, grinder, filters and some bong bath last week from online smoke. i received it this week and the postage price was reasonable. However, the glass slide cone came broken in half, the wrong grinder was sent (which i dont mind because the one they sent was better than what i ordered anyway) and no bong bath was sent. Sent emails to their return address, sent emails to the email address that was supplied on the site, tried calling multiple times and no response. bloody pissed off with them and will never buy again. 

STAY AWAY!!

Interesting mate,

last time I sent emails etc like yours I got a response straight away.

They ripped me off two years ago and never sent what I ordered. 

When I would email them they would reply until I told them the order number then they would just ignore me. I'd use a different email account and the same process would repeat. I tried calling them for months and the phone never answered also.

I advise everyone that asks to avoid them.