Online smoke

Well this is interesting. Despite refusing to make any contact with me they've obviously received my emails, because I've just gotten a second pipe in the mail! No warning, no contact to say no worries another is on the way...

I'm happy they fixed their error, but I'm astonished that a company calling itself "ONLINE"smokeshop has such difficulty sending emails. Why is it so damn difficult? :sleepyhead:

Just about to try out the iolite I got through Bongs n Things, after spending a week with it on my desk. :) Will be writing up a review and making a post later this week.

I purchased a bong from online smoke and it came the next week. I placed another order and didnt hear anything from them it was for 2 bongs, after waiting about 3 weeks i got 1 of the bongs and the other bong was the wrong one. So i sent the wrong bong back and after dealing with them they said that their boxes had got mixed up and they actually had none in stock. They ended up just sending me my money back and now i only have the 1 of the 2 bongs i ordered. I wouldn't buy off them again. Peace

Wish I hadn't bothered to deal with these guys. I made a purchase from them in march this year after a week or two of not receiving the billy i tried calling and emailing them to no avail then gave up. A few months later around july or august i can't remember, I tried calling a couple of days in a row and finally got someone and was told it must have been lost in the mail, which I doubt happens much in this day and age, but straight away asked if I wanted my money back and i said I'd prefer the bong. At this point I was exited because I had just written off ever getting It, but it was short lived , a few weeks later I'd given up after still not getting anything in the mail. I'll call some day soon but I'm sure it wont bother me until the day I break my one I'v had for years and have to use a crappy emergency plastic one.

i also have had alot of trouble with these guys after ordering the wrong piece i tried 10 times to change my order by phone or email but still received the wrong piece, now i can't get any answer about an exchange they even canceled my membership when i sent a strongly worded email, then i made an order with Ozbongs got a quick reply and the package arrived after two days