AUTOPOTS

hey guys my quest preaching autopots is about to reach its full demonic swing are you ready for plant dictated monstrosity . wll you have to wait all put some pics up in a min so stay posted . and dont buy shit hydro setups

i have auto pots and they keep medium way to wet and cause root rot cause of it lost a mother plant that way... but i grow in fytocel which wicks up water way to well what do you grow in to acheve greatness with your autopots maybe you can enlighten me to your ways.

heheh step one use rhizo tonic and vermi or perlite !!!! step two pump in res tank. step three heat pad under your autopots with a diffuser !! im buying seperate autopots as the different phenos have shit results you get really uniform growth if you have the exact same pheno and the same size clone going in . ill show you guys some pics of my golden nugget and hash spice plant . you will see the hash spice suffers lots as the indica dominant nugget dictates the watering schedule and takes all the potassium from the hash spice . haha fuck it i cloned it and it will survive

heheh step one use rhizo tonic and vermi or perlite !!!! step two pump in res tank. step three heat pad under your autopots with a diffuser !! im buying seperate autopots as the different phenos have shit results you get really uniform growth if you have the exact same pheno and the same size clone going in . ill show you guys some pics of my golden nugget and hash spice plant . you will see the hash spice suffers lots as the indica dominant nugget dictates the watering schedule and takes all the potassium from the hash spice . haha fuck it i cloned it and it will survive

do you mean an air pump in resi..... also do you put down clay balls first in pots so as medium dont get way to wet.

do you mean an air pump in resi..... also do you put down clay balls first in pots so as medium dont get way to wet.

i mean a circulating water pump thingy in the res to keep your ec and ph in check

and no to the clay balls a tried all the rocks and clay balls it adds to the root rot because you would rather root mass than good drainage so ignore autopot manual and plant as high as you can so you can getg a kick ass root ball going with top feeding .before switching to bottom feeding when you have got kick ass roots . and ad rhizo every week or less to keep your roots healthy