Rosscopico's 1st outdoor grow

Hi all,

Havent been around here for a while.

This outdor grow started quite by mistake. Some bagseed I had thrown in a rosemary pot plant that had to be moved indoors last winter ( it snows here) germinated at the start of the warm weather here.

So I now have 2 plants in one pot, I have repotted up to a bigger pot, but didnt want to damage the rot systems of either by separating them at this point.

1 is a bit bigger than the other, just hoping they are both girls.

I have them surrounded by other plants in the backyard, so hopefully wont stand out much.

post-3457-1275152762_thumb.jpg

Edited by rosscopico0

What are they surrounded by ??? some type of stinging nettle by the looks of it :S hope not those fuckers suck. Had some of my outdoors in a patch for safety once... wore shorts down there. came back with my whole legs giant welts :) burnt for an hour tickled for days.

if ya really wanna hide em put some stinking roger and native raspberries in. The rogers cover the smell factor and raspberries look dead like mullies to the untrained eye... and the mullies in the middle wont even be noticeable. just a thought ;) mind you they look pretty covered as it is ;)

May te ganja gods gift you with lots of girlies !!

Hey guys! ;)

Ive started tying down both plants, partly to get the smaller one out of the larger ones shadow, but also to spread them out a bit, also fimmed the larger one a few days ago, there is 7 new growth tips at the top as well as all the lateral growth happening, the smaller one will be getting fimmed in the next few days.

Currently they are surrounded by a tomato plant, rosemary, thyme, a rose bush & some mystery plant.

Im currently residing in the Northern Hemisphere, so not sure if stinking roger is here, but I will look for some raspberries locally over the next few days....

Noticed yesterday after I watered them they were drooping.

Suspect I have been overwatering, so since 2 plants & some basil were all sharing one big pot, I repotted them into separate pots & had a look at the roots at the same time.

Luckily they were all a lovely white colour.

Crisis averted!