FLORAMITE....

hey guys, ANYONE EVER USED FLORAMITE BEFORE?

i thought i was just getting my problems under control and now i find some black dots on the bottom of my flowering babies...mostly on the upper more resinated/crystaly leaves.

Im aware of how much of a problem these guys are and i want to take them out asap. i went out and bought some sm-90 and floramite. if you have experience with either of these i would appreciate some advice on how to correctly use them. my understanding is sm-90 is a anti fungal/mildew that i put in the res and the floramite is a verry powerful spider mite chemical that i need to spray on the leaves.

my problem, besides the damn mites. im 5 weeks 3 days into flower and my buds are roaring along. I am very sketch to use this floramite stuff as i have never used it before and i dont want to burn my buds or smoke chemicals later on. although i dont want to loose my harvest either. soooo what should i do?

my plan is to water with sm-90...cut off most leaves that have a lot of dots on them and spray/rub down the rest of the leaves. does this sound like it should work?

this is my first battle with these little buggers and i would like it to be my last :peace: thanks

i tried to take some pics of them but there so small my camera kept taking blurry pics. if you think it would help i can put a pic of the plant up but honestly theres no visible dmg/ webs yet....and i want to kill them before there is any.

If you don't want to be smoking chemicals, don't spray during flowering... pretty simple really. Might be worth trying something less toxic like washing the plants down with eco oil or even just plain water with a drop of dish washing liquid added... spider mites don't like getting wet.

any neem oil product can be used up to 2 weeks before harvest. I have come across one spider mite spray that according to the bottle can be used all the way through. $130 for about 250 mill bottle. I did not buy it, it looked to scarey for mine. Ice cold water spray will help. High water pressure would be better.

thanks lou lou and brick...theres no chance of this stuff washing out before its redy to be inhaled? wich is a good month away still. i think im going to do what you said and just use dish soap with cold r/o water and as pressured as i can....i dnt like chemicals anyways, thanks for the reply Edited by sneek420

ya i have a plastic sprayer....so i took your advice on using just water and soap and it appears to be doing...nothing :peace:. i have been in my room for the last 4 hours and im finaly almost done. Ive filled my 1 liter spray bottle atleast 15 times now ;) ive been drenching my babies...from stem to crown.

It appears on the ones that have been washed and are alrdy dry, the black spots have moved to the top of the leaves in the dry areas...they really dont look liek spider mites but like i said ive never had them before and i only no what they look like from pics. there all black and tiny....the other black spots are fungus gnats for sure and im thinking the other dots could be gnat poo? but then it wouldnt move to the dry areas....im confused.

theres no webbing but there is some yellow spots on leaves. i need to get a good camera damnit....the one i have cant capture the detail.....well ima get back to drowing my girls...4 left

i look really close at them and it looks like they have 2 antenas and like 6-8 legs mayb....my vision also isnt the best. i need to get a 20x scope and a camera....my phone doesnt even have a camera :peace: but ill see what i can do...there pretty visible now that there looking for dry areas