(dna genetics) pure afghan x (sensi) skunk #1

:P Shroomy the 'others' didn't include broccoli, lettuce and spring onions by any chance? Just sent a mixed box of bits to the north, including sk#1... didn't end up at your place, did it?

Probably not, but hey, enjoy the booty.

So with Monster Cropping, am I right in assuming you intend to take flowering clones and reveg them for production? It would be interesting to see whether clones of this type really do out produce regular clones, taking into account the extra long time it will take to get a batch of clones ready for flowering.

Best of luck for the grow,

Lou.

:D nah no broccoli, lettuce and spring onions :D

and yes you are %100 correct , the method from my understanding was first created to make a mum that you could take 50 - 100 clones from at one time as apposed to 20 - 30 at one time :) but then someone flowered it out and boom monster cropping was born :)

I works great i love it

cool mate, strain sounds tasty, s to be expected from ya mate :peace:

Monster-cropping sounds intriguing, is it the part where you incise the stem and a branch grows from where you have cut it ?? i think i will just stick to "super-dropping" (twist and roll) love the growth i get from underfoliage when i do that ;)

wish i had some Skunk #1 clones rock up on my doorstep ;) Oh well.

Monster cropping does sound very intriguing after a second read... From memory one of my old clones was monster cropped, the real bushy fucker in my last grow, monster cropped and supercropped ;)

anywho for anyone who has previous experience with this would you say that if i was to flower plants on their 2nd sets of leaves they would be right to take clones from on the 21st day ??? as all my old seedlings died i would have to start again and wanna be flipping in a max of 2 weeks time. But by the same note i want to be able to get clones from the seedlings, so in essence monster cropping SOUNDS like it could be perfect.

anywho what do you all think

(sorry for hijacking your diary shroomy but this has tweaked my interest)