(dna genetics) pure afghan x (sensi) skunk #1

Hi guys

Well after the devastating out door season I just had I thought i might as well and get an early start this year.

I am trying a new method called "monster cropping" that worked quite well for me 2 years ago. (If you are not know what monster cropping is just let me know and ill explain)

these seed were gifted to me from a mate that created this cross last season :D

post-16743-1274795052_thumb.jpg

post-16743-1274795057_thumb.jpg

post-16743-1274795063_thumb.jpg

:D Shroomy the 'others' didn't include broccoli, lettuce and spring onions by any chance? Just sent a mixed box of bits to the north, including sk#1... didn't end up at your place, did it?

Probably not, but hey, enjoy the booty.

So with Monster Cropping, am I right in assuming you intend to take flowering clones and reveg them for production? It would be interesting to see whether clones of this type really do out produce regular clones, taking into account the extra long time it will take to get a batch of clones ready for flowering.

Best of luck for the grow,

Lou.

Go hard again Shroomy and best of luck. I have a clone of this technique at the moment but I did it by mistake. I was paranoid with my last grow and pulled them around 1 month into flower. I snapped them up to fit them in a garbage bag to dispose of them then 2 days later decided to get them out and take clones to try and save my females to save time for my current grow. I took 5 clones of which 1 lived and yes it took ages to root. I did not give them too much TLC so I now have a Monster Cropping female WW I'll take some photos soon it's bushy for it's size

Cheers Chops