Reverse Osmosis filters?

Guest Field_of_Light

I was going to get one of those for a house I lived in...about 800 installed...

They basically double your water consumption bill to filter out the impurities....

But are essential if you live in the country where water quality can be extremely bad....

My buckets hold about 130ltrs, and I got a 60ltr raised resevoir, but I'll get another 60ltr bucket and fill em both up before I make a water change.

I also figure that this is gonna save me on my water bill even if it doubles it. Its gonna be so clean it would be a waste to change the water all the time, So I'll feed as I see needed, Im a pretty good Truncheon. Fuck all this special resevoir mangement, dumping so much water. Once its been through a 5 stage RO filter I figure I'll only need 2 or 3 ressy changes per crop.

On my water, i think its alot to do with the racist society we live in, this is a black town, an aboriginal community if you like, the water probably only goes to 1000 people and 600 of them would be black.noone is employed up here, noone pays any tax. We dont even get any fucking radio signal.

All them fucking Green motherfucker do-gooders like to close down all our local business, can't cut down any trees up here. Yeah fucking do-gooder cunts, ruin peoples lives so a couple of trees can live. So then 3/4 the whites can move to the city, and the others can move permanantly to the pub.

FUCK TREES, there lives are shit, all they do is sit around all day, are they really gonna mind dieing???? What do they have to live for???? Will the other trees cry for them when they are gone????

I tell you what, when I look out the window, I see TREES, millions of the fuckers, and you know that they think the same way about us. They are all plotting away.

All you city fucks are sitting back thinking trees are all good and shit, sitting at your computer perched on its wooden table that is probably from indonesia. Has your wood product consumption lowered since you decided you loved trees????

Yeah trees, go and give one a big hug, it won't give you a hug back, it will more than likely scratch you. They hate you, do you think some kind of reconciliation process will work after millions of years of destroying there society????

I think we should be proud, trees are such giant big things and we are so small, to gain such a dominant position over the trees really shows the strength and determination of the human soul.

yeah Im stoned, If you read all this I pity you.

Actually I just been reading up on the thing and she needs 55 to 85psi, the water dribbles out of my taps so it just ain't gonna work unless I run a pump through it. I dunno. A big pumps another 100 so that just aint worth it. I dont have the money, I gotta restump this shitty house.

I'm just doomed I guess.

Guest weekprik

WC hire yaself an abbo (cost a can of beer), and get them to tell you where a spare water well is, then dig.

JOking im not racist, I hate everyone equally,

But really why not get your self one of those water tanks and catch the rain water and use that??

I read yesterday that you shouldnt use RO water in MJ plants for some reason I forget why but it was quite well explained,

Myself I use tap water and even with your shit water supply I would still use it, just make sure you treat it with OXYplus, or some other H202,

It will kill all the bugs and other crap and leave an excess of oxygen behind,