i just had some supplies delivered from the hydro shop i buy from and in the box was the usual copy of maximum yeild magazine( with a rather hot looking chickie on the front this month....:)).. there was an add in there for an organic additive called liquid lead.. obviously they give a great write, but you cant really go by what the company/seller says, they never tell you bad points, they want your money...:peace:

so iwas just wondering if any1s used it and what they thought of it..

the add for it says it is:

a unique blend of organic enzyme activators, vitamins and essential amino acids and carbohydrates that will unleash the full flowering potentia lof your favorite plants or herbs.

it goes on to say that it : optimises harvest wieght, promotes vigorous growth, enhances flavour and taste and increases health of flowering plants.. it says to start use 3 weeks prior to harvest at a rate of 2.5 mls per litre of water along with your regular nutes..

the other ads on the page are for brix+ and bud juice which i imagine are the same types of things..

but anyway, any feedback, positive or negative would be great..

cheers all... :wacko:

i Just did a run on it man, But i used at half recommended dose and 2 weeks prior to harvest cause i like to give abit of a flush at the end. Used in conjunction with pk 13-14 n cana coco nutes i found while size didnt increase a heep weight did. I found it dried differently, eg....took few days more n buds felt sorta rubbery, but after comeplety dry buds smoke nice but not sure if weight holds up in the end .

I know not a real good answer but still havin a crack with it n will be doin this run aswell.

i Just did a run on it man, But i used at half recommended dose and 2 weeks prior to harvest cause i like to give abit of a flush at the end. Used in conjunction with pk 13-14 n cana coco nutes i found while size didnt increase a heep weight did. I found it dried differently, eg....took few days more n buds felt sorta rubbery, but after comeplety dry buds smoke nice but not sure if weight holds up in the end .

I know not a real good answer but still havin a crack with it n will be doin this run aswell.

I tried it on my last grow,compared to my other ones i didn't notice any difference. when i used it with canna PK 13-14 it made my res get a slimey goop and was a prick to clean out of the feed lines.

i also had a sniff in the bottle as you do when your stoned and thought it smelt a little like molasses then i couldn't help myself so i had to dip me finger in to see what it taste like.... molasses i reckon

Liquid lead is not the same as ozi-tonic, have you read the back of a bottle of ozi-tonic ? It contains a shitload more added benefits than liquid lead which is rich in potassium predominantly , and used for finishing plants off in bloom as a last minute density booster of sorts. Ozi-tonic can be used continually as an additive at lower doses come mid-bloom, or before that if you desire.

I hope that helps,

Edited by PlantingSeeds

And it's customary to put all ingredients included on hydro additives is it ? I was told by a rep for the distributor of liquid lead its formula is closest to Ozi tonic. I have always known with Ozi to use it the last half of flower as well, monsta bud the first half. Never the less liquid lead does what it supposed to do