Founds some mites

Hi,

I'm now in week 6 of flower andbeen having a few problems along the way, but overall things were looking ok. The problems I was having were leaves dying from bottom up, with browning of the leaves usually happening at the tips and sides, but then the whole leaf sort-pof disintegrates. There are now some patches of leaves yellowing etc but on top things looked ok. I've never been able to resolve the problems completely by adjusting the nutrients and ph.

A couple of days ago I noticed my plants were giving too much run-off - basically whatever I put in came straight out. I then left them for 2/3 days (fed the bigger one after two days because the coco had dried up), but the coco remained moist. I then gave them a feed and got excessive run-off, after 3 days of not feeding! Before, they seemed to be taking up all the water and growing fairly well, but they seem to have stopped. Im also noticing some yellowing of the middle/upper leaves since this has started.

I've also noticed a lot of white specks floating on top of the water in the reservoir and run-off buckets. I've inspected the leaves for mites and bugs but can't see any on them. Taking a closer look, these specks are tiny little white mites, cigar-shaped with legs and they crawl around. There are some bigger ones, but i'm starting to think these are causing my problems. They definitely are not spider-mite, no evidence of the bugs anywhere on the leaves or flowers.

Any ideas?