Where to buy a bong in Sydney?

But if you want to buy from a store, there is a tobbaconist in carlingford court that sells them, right around the corner from macca's.

Doesn't look like they sell them anymore. I bought one years back from that place, but went there today and the lady at the counter said they hadn't sold them for a long time. I even waited until the store was empty and went back and asked again, she said the same thing. She sold me a cone piece, but either wasn't willing to sell me a bong or just don't sell them anymore. Pissed me off, because mine got smashed last night.

There also used to be a tobacconist in Castle Hill Mall on the lower level near the fruit shop that sold them too, but his shop is now something else.

Is there anywhere Northern/North Western Sydney left that sells Bongs? Or have they all been driven away? I guess it's either a drive to the cross or buy online and wait time.

Man that's really fucked up my morning. Time to smoke a joint.