the same coco i have used for the past 12months nutrifield and always use fresh coco for every grow

Well I cant argue with you there. I just had a bad run with dodgy coco so is the reason I asked. I thought it was the gt coco nutes i was using and Im still unsure of them. Thanks for your experience with it.

Ive been reccomended canna vega which Ive had allot of succes with in coco despite the low cal mag content which is higher in coco nutes. Hows the canna classic in regards to coco suitability? They also advised the h@g coco nutes for flower as did yourself.

Im currently using dutch master advance for flower.

Not sure if you do but because Of this last fuck up with shitty coco i've learned to pay closer attention to the coco ph before i use it. You can get bad batches and if ya not aware of this it can catch you out.

Ive still got canna vega there and canna cogr veg also which youd think should work pretty well. Itchin too try the h@g coco now too!

Cheers

I was in a convo with someone i've been getting advice from for a few yrs now. She owned her own hydro shop for 10yrs now. She claims she heard of the grapevine that Cyco analyzed Advanced Nutrients ingrediants and copied their range.

can't prove it but just what i heard. Never tried the stuff myself

I went to their website and couldn't help but notice the similarities

BB

Well I cant argue with you there. I just had a bad run with dodgy coco so is the reason I asked. I thought it was the gt coco nutes i was using and Im still unsure of them. Thanks for your experience with it.

Ive been reccomended canna vega which Ive had allot of succes with in coco despite the low cal mag content which is higher in coco nutes. Hows the canna classic in regards to coco suitability? They also advised the h@g coco nutes for flower as did yourself.

Im currently using dutch master advance for flower.

Not sure if you do but because Of this last fuck up with shitty coco i've learned to pay closer attention to the coco ph before i use it. You can get bad batches and if ya not aware of this it can catch you out.

Ive still got canna vega there and canna cogr veg also which youd think should work pretty well. Itchin too try the h@g coco now too!

Cheers

yes there is no finer product for veg in any medium than canna vega but they have got too expensive

its a shame its to expensive 4 me being on the rock n roll i dont have a lot too spend

for me it all comes down to value 4 money

also dont get me wrong cyco zyme is about the best enzyme on the market but other things in the cyco range are weak in strength compared to other products on the market that sell for the same price

I was in a convo with someone i've been getting advice from for a few yrs now. She owned her own hydro shop for 10yrs now. She claims she heard of the grapevine that Cyco analyzed Advanced Nutrients ingrediants and copied their range.

can't prove it but just what i heard. Never tried the stuff myself

I went to their website and couldn't help but notice the similarities

BB

all i have heard is that one of the cyco owners used to own a hydro shop in adelaide and poached some chemists from rival companys but im not shore what companys they were

Cyco coco is quality........................

anyone who says other wise needs to look at there setup or growing style....

i have had nothing but great success after flushing it with very hot water 2 - 3 times :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more, although I don't flush there coco.

Also it is usually NEVER the product that is dodgy but the USER.