Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds

Chewed 4 seeds for about 5 minutes last year before swallowing down, effects kicked in about 30-45 minutes, gave me huge nausea, cold sweat and felt like vomiting because they are just disgusting, after that, I felt like I'm in heaven space, visual colors, bending, and tripping. But the best of all, I can actually FEEL my good old childhoods times !!!. Like everyone said wouldn't be doing it anytime soon. Edited by Aar0n92

watch out for the cyanogenic glucosides within the husk coating of the seeds ..... they truly can fuck you up..... be sure to scrape all of it off..... (or atleast MOST of it....)

peace n pot,

PS:- LSA is okay but far from being as psychedelic as its diethylamide distant cousin ....

EDIT: prepared HBWR is illegal..... (HBWR cold water extraction ....) - cause the cup would contain extracted LSA ... (which is prohibited) .... the seeds arent illegal ... atleast they werent when i bought them 6 or so mths ago.... Ive had maybe 20 or so trips on lsa .... over around 10 years or so....

Edited by Syb3 rm3nt41_%20

better with cold water extraction....... the husk is best removed with rough sandpaper and a razor blade ....

you have nausea because you consumed the glucosides that were toxic ..... you probably noticed cardiovascular disturbances also... depending on how good your cardio is...... i bet your blood pressure increased dramatically .... . .. people have been fucked up after ingesting them and have had cardiac-arythmia issues for a long period afterwards and whatnot because they failed to remove the husk ..... you can validate this by researching it online etc....

peace n pot dub

Edited by Syb3 rm3nt41_%20

Got a few more seeds, going to try this again soon. Going to try and scrape the husks off this time see if that helps with the nausea.

Just a note for myself i think i will take them in the morning this time..Took them mid afternoon last time and couldn't sleep and started getting worried that i couldn't sleep and it wouldn't end then the paranoia set in.

Edited by RubaDub

In London many years ago we soaked them in isopropylene for 24hrs (15 seeds in 100ml) throw away the liquid, then soak the seeds in 100ml wood alcahol for 24hrs evaporate and you have a yellow gum the iso removes the shit that makes you sick the wood alcahol gets out the LSA plus other resins but you dont get sick makes 3 trips.

You all need to roast the seeds witha lighter gently, take 15 minimum, get a knife and sand the outside casing off the seeds after roasting them and eat I have chewed and also swallowed hole but to get a proper lsa affect anything under 15 is not going to do anything even at 20 seeds I still feel not much and have never ever seen any colours LSA is nothing like LSD and you can hardly get any kind of psychotropic affect from the wood rose seeds it is a very very mild drug and it will make your stomach hurt and make you want to vomit and cringe while it digest but after afew times you become immune my first time was 14 fresh seeds from shaman australis and it just made me smile no other affects except for happiness and a child like perception it seems to affect the ego and is good at teaching people to allow align and accept.

I have felt like I am dieing on my first few because how much it hurt my stomach just brace yourself and wthin a hour of your stomach hurting you will begin to experience the LSA euphoria. It is not a trip and LSA really does not do much I recommend it to everyone.