Anyone been to prison in Oz? Got busted bad!

thnx bonzajude, lets hope know1 we know or from this site needs that information ever

well cheeb that would be nice. But with the laws as they stand unfortunately more than a few on this forum will be preparing for a holiday inside one day. Good thread though, It gave me a good heads up before my little break from society. Shroom my first angus steak after a nice joint was like heaven upon my release!

thnx bonzajude, lets hope know1 we know or from this site needs that information ever

well cheeb that would be nice. But with the laws as they stand unfortunately more than a few on this forum will be preparing for a holiday inside one day. Good thread though, It gave me a good heads up before my little break from society. Shroom my first angus steak after a nice joint was like heaven upon my release!

I hear ya mate...... mine was a souvo.... my god..... think I ate it in about 4 bites... and did the whats that and then grabbed my mates and scoffed his lol lessons learned the hard way are the ones we seem to remember best...