Anyone been to prison in Oz? Got busted bad!

I take it u got jail as no new posts from u ? I just got out of jail was in for 8 months now got to do 7 months parole, drug tests, rehab residential for 3 months, what a pile of shit.

I got busted with 500 seedlings & 1.7 kg of bud spewing mostly as I missed last growing season, fuck the dogs I'll make this season the best although lost my seed stock. I had been refining my seed stock for 20 years it is a real blow.

The dog cunts tapped my phone put cameras at my patches & in my house + GPS recorders in my car, they wanted me bad. I come from a small coastal town in WA & the local MP is the spokesperson for drugs, he is a doctor surprise surprise he just wants to keep drugs in the control of his profession he loves doling out anti depressants.

The newspapers have even been calling him the head of the ministry of truth as in the Monty Python series, he is such a pathetic joke, he puts articals in the paper saying how pot not meth is the major cause of schitzophrenia, he is a real tool. His name is Graham Jacobs I hope the prick gets chopped up by a phycotic meth or zolof head

Good luck to the guy going to prison.

Its something I risk, though my stock is fairly small, so I almost certainly wouldn't get any time.

WHy do they BOTHER locking people up? BEcause they are arrogant control freaks.

I mean it does not EVEN DENT the amount of weed out there, and it seems almost all people locked up for such things, come out and continue to do it.

I'd be dead in prison, cause I have a real attitude against authority, and I'd rather die than submit to the nazi cunts.

1st offence growing? If it is you shouldnt get time.. Especially with a lawyer.. Your claiming personal use right? Admit nothing. Unless it was all individually bagged up you shouldnt do too bad. I got done with 14 plants, 3 grams of bud, 500 grams of leaf and 3 bongs and got a $500 and 1 year good behaviour bond and had to do drug counselling.. Got charged with cultivating with intent to sell and supply but said nothing and got downgraded to just cultivating. Luckily they didnt find the 2 lb I had buried.. And your 2 under getting done for trafficking! Was it indoor or outdoor? Because that would make a huge differance.