Anyone been to prison in Oz? Got busted bad!

Hi Guys,

Fronting court next week after getting done for cultivation. My lawyer told me to pack my toothbrush as I will most likely get 6 to 12 months. It will be my first time inside and at 33 and only a skinny 75kgs Id like a bit of advice from those who have experienced life inside. How is the best way to behave to avoid trouble / being stood over / sexual assault etc. Any advice from those who have experienced life inside would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Fuck bro not good, i dont know from personal experience but i've been told from a few mates that generally aslong as you keep your mouth shut and mind your own business you should be right. From what they've told me it isnt actually THAT bad in there, but i suppose it depends where you go too. Good luck with it mate, hopefully they judge might be in a good mood ay.

Livo

Sorry to hear that mate ):

can i ask what charges you are facing and how many plants you were caught with?

Im only a young fella and have never had the misfortune of going to jail (fingers crossed it stays that way), so i cant help you so much with that, but i'd like to hear more about your court hearing and your circumstances, hopefully I or someone else here can help with that.

Peace,

Crunchy.

Mind you Ive been growing successfully for 5 years now so Ive had a good run. Ive learnt a valuable lesson about who you can trust. Just gotta get through this time inside now. Not gonna lie and say Im not absolutely crapping myself. Guess Id just like to hear from someone who has been there and done that. Any advice?

3 things that come to mind are

1 don't lie to ppl in side.. they dont like that

2 nothing is for free... most find that out the hard way

3 learn to have a sense of humor... and dont take what some ppl say to heart

just do your time... and get out... stay out of trouble... its not that hard... plus you even might come out a little buffer with all the exercise B)

Tough luck bonza.

Anyway can't you just tell the judge that you have a serious addiction to Mary Jane and that all of the weed was for persoanl use?

The so called mate will likely not be there as a witness against you so it is maybe an opportunity to give them a real good sob story.

If that does not work take good care of yourself and get studying up about how to do it all again without getting busted.