Got Mould?

I was tending to my plants today when i noticed the bottom sides of my cab are growing mould :P

I havn't had a fan on in there for a few days so they got no air... im guessing that is why i got mould...

Anyway its not on my plants which are still vegging under CF's

What should I do?

Also my leaves are curling over and the plants are looking a bit sick, I gave them PH adjusted water today... Hopefully they should perk up again

Cheers

Guest Urbanhog

You mean ya have moulds in the sides on the wall, not the plants? It might be still OK, just take the plants out, and spray "Exit Mould" which is a common bathroom mould cleaner, easily found in your local supermarket in the cleaning section, all over the walls in the wardrobe/cab, and just wash the mould off, As I usually wash the grow area with "Exit Mould" at end of EVERY haverest to lower the risks of moulds.

Once finished the spraying/washing with exit mould, try open the doors, and let it breath/dry out for 30 mins or so before putting the plants back into the wardrobe/cab.

Oh yeah, get a good fan and try to improve the air circulation/flow, its important :P

Goodluck,

Urbie :P

Yeah it was really werid, both of my fans broke at the same time, then i was playing with one yesterday and it started working again  :P

I would replace both of the fans, the one that re-started could just as easily stop again and your plants are too important to risk.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

I would replace both of the fans, the one that re-started could just as easily stop again and your plants are too important to risk.

the fans sound like a loose wire or connection, it would pay to stop using until checked or at least keep an eye on, if they are cheap ones check your leads are plugged in properly (look for hot connections, discolouring etc.) an get new fans as Tom has suggested.

cheers an cones Mozz

Edited by OldmanMozz

FFS

Now my plants are looking almost dead and i have little red bugs on some of the main grow tips I think they are spider mites... I think im fucked?

There is a few leaves that dont have them should i take a few clones and kill the plant and clean the cab out?