hothouse skunks

Very Nice Indeed. lol

Thanks Gills, with any luck they will all make it through to flowering. Went out to move the girls out into the stronger light this morning (there's small courtyard attached to the north face of the greenhouse) and noticed the new neighbours up on the roof. Damn, not prepared to use the courtyard with people on the roof next door. Plants will have stay in the back of the greenhouse and to make do with 75% of full sun today.

Very very nice lou lou. I also have problems with spidermites in my greenhouse. What do you use to control them?

Ta Burnz, I use a systemic during vegetative growth (Folimat, $12 at Bunnings) for ease and Eco-oil during flowering. I found the Eco-oil when I was running a small, commercial market garden (organic), it's BFA registered (approved organic input for Australia) and has no withholding period for edibles.

IIRC, a litre container costs around $30 at hardware and garden centres. I used to use a litre a year when I was treating 7 acres of vegetables, house garden, shade and hothouses. For a few ganja plants you probably wont finish the bottle in a decade, so the cost is quite reasonable.

It's also used extensively in the olive and citrus industries.

Dosage - 5ml/L delivered from a high pressure sprayer once a week, drench the undersides of the leaves and then coat the top. If you still have grass (as in lawn) in the hothouse treat that too, spidermites love green pasture. Also treat any nearby shrubs.

lou.

Edited by lou lou

Skunk#1 is a damn sexy strain Shroomy.

Started pk13/14 today... now I have 3 formulas to mix daily, better list them before I forget.

1.7ml/L a+b and 0.5ml/L PK 13/4 for the seed plant (pictured above) and 2.2ml/L a+b and 0.5 ml/L for the large clones. Large clones are looking bit pale, hoping to rectify that with the extra a+b. And then there are ones still in veg getting 2.0ml/L a+b. Seaweed extract and molasses mix twice a week all round.

Pistils are developing at a rapid rate, so despite the heat and humidity, I do so love this time of year.

More pics when I workout how to charge this weird battery pack.

lou lol

Small change to the line up, culled one tub (the least productive)... plants have outgrown the cover in the courtyard and new neighbours have moved in next door, so short on quality, private space.

First harvest may move back a week or 2 on the calendar, due to the cull, or it might not, depends on what happens over the next couple of weeks. Doesn't seem to matter how much space I have, I always want more.