hothouse skunks

No worries GH, purple and green are my favorite colour combination, granted they don't actually produce bud in the depths of winter, but they are very pretty and the resin coated leaves do cook up well.

I have a couple of small ppp sitting in a sunny spot in the hothouse, no colour change in those but some miniature buds beginning to form.

:D, yesterday I was sure I needed a break and now that I have finished trimming, I am ready to start over. It's 5 months since flowering began in earnest and it feels quite strange to be finished. I walked into the hothouse this morning and felt rather sad looking at all the empty space... granted I have filled most of it up with ornamentals that need a warm spot to winter over, but still, I feel like I've lost a friend.

Might need to shuffle the house around a bit and create some more space for some more lighting and plants... I miss me stinky, flowering girls.

TY Allotropy ;)

I have shuffled things around and have 8 clones beginning to bloom (sog, 1-1.5L pots).

Rough figures for the 2009/2010 outdoor season...

large skunks averaged 4 oz each

ppp an oz a piece

small skunks between 1 an 2oz

total = 27 oz or 765 grams of trim, cured bud.... which is fast disappearing.

Thats awesome Lou Lou, wish mine would get their act together =) I am hoping to have my new strains soon and can't decide whether to knock what i have on the head and get those going or plug along with what I have. Decisions, decisions.

I know what you mean by the empty space, it's like losing a lil part of your self. ;) =)

Laters. GH72