hothouse skunks

Nutrients

Canna Coco A+B (currently 1.7ml/L)

seaweed extract

molasses

PK 13/14 (not yet but)

tap water

I cracked 3 skunk#1 fems (sensiseeds) early in spring, lost 2 to damping off, the one that remains was used as a clone factory for a few months and then tied down flat and allowed to veg unhindered.

Flowering as of Jan 30th.

post-20731-1265450123_thumb.jpgpost-20731-1265450290_thumb.jpgpost-20731-1265450371_thumb.jpg

The older clones are in 35 litres of coco and perlite... younger in 9 litre pots, younger clones are just starting to turn now, a week behind the more mature plants.

post-20731-1265450782_thumb.jpgpost-20731-1265450838_thumb.jpg

The Plan - First tub will be cut St Pat's, 45 days on the head for light effect. The majority around 55 - 60 days and one tub get's left for as long as possible (75 - 80 days) for a pain relief/sleeper. As these plants flower and are harvested, more will replace them. Next up is PPP, then back to skunk#1 for the winter run. The pot size and plants get smaller as the year goes on but I flower (for the most part) with natural light right through to November, when the days get to long to support flowering.

Edited by lou lou

healthy and happy plants nice work lou - lou

the molasses is for the sugar? .. or :( ?

:D

Thanks Frazz, the mollases is to appease the ganja gods. I put 2 teaspoons on a smooth rock alter, with some calendula petals and natural sea salt, every full moon. Works a treat! lol

No, actually I use it in conjunction with seaweed extract for the sugars, micro nutrients and chelating properties. I don't do majik potions.

Nice and healthy Lou Lou :) Looks that you've got a good pheno there. Sensi Skunk#1 always good D)

Thanks RiverRat. Yup, she's a keeper this one, already had some samples from clones flowered earlier in the season, indoors.

Nice set up lou lou. Plants look nice and happy. :)

Hey Brick, thanks for taking the time to comment. The greenhouse is a great cover, privacy from prying eyes, protection from rain and flowering season extender extraordinaire. Only real issue is that spidermites also like the conditions, so spider mite control is a continuous chore from November thru to the end of May.

Well Sunday is flush day, better go wrestle with the tubs.

lou ^_^

edit - ty MUD, weedkiller. That obviously took me longer to post than I thought... shouldn't smoke skunk in the morning.

Edited by lou lou

nice plants .. that hothouse get too hot ?

The north face is open to the air and there is a door way in the west wall, plus fans to stop heat build up under the roof pitch and to maintain airflow around the plants.

With all the ventilation going and light shade covers over the plastic, it's usually within a degree or 2 of the outside temp but with higher humidity.

In the winter with the door shut, shade cloth gone, vents closed, I can gain 10C on the outdoor temp during the day. Without heating it can get down to 2C overnight during the winter, so for a couple of months I take plants into the house to overnight for warmth. It's easy than trying to heat the greenhouse.

Cheers Ev,

lou.