leaves yellowing and dying please help

When theyre done flowering cut that browned stem open and see if theres insect babies in the hollow.

For soil theres some nice stuff called organic soil that comes in a 50L yellow bag if you want to look around for it. Soil indoors is a health hazard if thats where youre growing.

Edited by wilderbud

i had a dig around in my coco today and found there is really small ants in it, could this be a problem.

another of my plants is turning now it has gone from being a healthy 5 footer afgan and day by day its looking worst, fan leaves are yellowing and dying and all the small little leaves close to the stems are going light green, looking shithouse

i havnt had any catapillar problems only a few grashoppers which i kill on sighting.

i bought some different flower nutes and some liquid potash, and gave the afgan a flush and then a 1/2 dose of nutrients and some potash, plus a product cyco makes called dr repair that is sposed to solve yellowing, 2 days later itsd still on the decline!!!

im at a loss im worried ill lose them all before they flower now ahhhhhh!!!

i had a dig around in my coco today and found there is really small ants in it,
yes ants are farmers. they farm other insects like aphids and scale for a product called honey dew

get rid of the ants they are your enemy

kill dem all and come back alone

another of my plants is turning now it has gone from being a healthy 5 footer afgan and day by day its looking worst, fan leaves are yellowing and dying and all the small little leaves close to the stems are going light green, looking shithouse

switch to folia feeding

i bought some different flower nutes and some liquid potash, and gave the afgan a flush and then a 1/2 dose of nutrients and some potash, plus a product cyco makes called dr repair that is sposed to solve yellowing, 2 days later itsd still on the decline!!!
flush the roots zone with water and switch to folia feeding

flush and start folia feeding asap

imho

liquid kelp and worm juice will help

and some activated charcoal to soak up and toxins

from i first post bro

mix as directed for folia spray

application rates as directed for folia spray

its printed on the label of whatever brand you buy

dont panic

do what i say

start folia feeding asap

tell i how she responds

better still

take lotsa pix

did you Flush before you added the fresh nutrients??????????????????????????????

gave the afgan a flush and then a 1/2 dose of nutrients and some potash, plus a product cyco makes called dr repair that is sposed to solve yellowing
if the answer is no then flush asap

crucial start folia feeding asap and flush

dowit go sooooooooooooooooo