EDIT to NSW

http://www.onlinesmoke.com.au/pro_imgs/l325.jpg

This one is one of the most popular models in Australia within nearly every tobacconist besides the gripper.

the price varies from $30-$50 and the wholesale cost is very LOW.

This is an example of why no one has been successful at bringing GONGs to AUS for sale on a national level, because brands like this undercut the premium ranges and attract more clients as the profit margin is higher.

But at the end of the day I would compare smoking out of rubber and metal next to smoking out of a toilet.

but that is my personal opinion and some of you might prefer these as you might be a little clumsy and

incapeable of caring for an all glass peice, in that case its probably the best thing for you.

Edited by crank

I definitely prefer higher end GonG, but my Agung still gets used quite a bit, as with a replacement glass stem and bowl it's really not too bad...I use it mostly when I'm required to take a bong somewhere (mate's house, for example), just because I don't trust many people using my EHLE, and it's still heaps nicer than making a billy out of a Mount Franklin bottle :faint:

I definitely prefer higher end GonG, but my Agung still gets used quite a bit, as with a replacement glass stem and bowl it's really not too bad...I use it mostly when I'm required to take a bong somewhere (mate's house, for example), just because I don't trust many people using my EHLE, and it's still heaps nicer than making a billy out of a Mount Franklin bottle :faint:

Yeah Mr Franklin... Ive never resorted to that... I loose my stomach at the smell and taste of burnt plastic.... it just smells like cancer.

yeah ive lost trust with girlfriends as one smashed my Agung cyclone.... and that was a tough fucken billy dude... it was about 6mm thick and weighed a kilo or something. The Glass was so thick that the punctures didnt even work. So the smoke didnt spin :peace:

Springers eww god dude, no... NO... thats reserved for highschool kids.

So 420 you got a bong bag did ya? or a professional hardcase with padding?

daaaaaumn 420, sounds good! I'd be looking at getting a guitar case and going down to clark rubber to get some foam and make a cut out for the guitar case for the bong. Might look less conspicious for where I live.

My billy is 45cm tall, and the one Im going to get next is 60cm.

One day I'm aiming at getting a 1m billy all glass.

I've got a 70cm glass bong, but it still has the rubber grommets on it. Cool novelty though.

And yeah, I too went to Clark Rubber to get some foam, I turned a small briefcase into a bong carrier as well as one of my old guitar cases. The guitar case has cut outs for my tin, some papers, a pipe, eye drops, deodorant AND some water (for the bong itself). I take that when I need the whole kit :faint:

I figured that if I had an entire guitar case to work with, I might as well make the most of the space.

Edited by JaykeSucks

Sounds pretty sweet man, but where I live you'd wind up in deep shit for a kit like that if caught in public.

Sydney is fucked for transporting used bongs....

I'd rather go out and buy one fresh out of the box, the take to a party. I keep my good stuff at home.

....man Im really hoping this weather clears up.... I want those blackleafs!