EDIT to NSW

Yeah about the only way to know for sure is to import something and have it opened for inspection, if you don't get it it's illegal :wallbash:. Seriously the government website regarding importing goods is an absolute nightmare to wade through with fuck all chance of finding the relevant info.

I seriously doubt even they fucking know whats legal or not.

I know if most cops walked into a hippies garden they wouldnt even know what a peyote looks like

Sounds like they were just being smart asses with that last answer, water pipes are water pipes for fuck sake, they probably wouldn't know what they're looking at anyway if it's not an agung :wallbash:.

nah dude this is the friendliest email I've gotten back so far.

some of them were quite threatening, and I even sent them back an email once swearing at them saying they had no fucking right to speak to me like that. This one seems a bit better.

You can usually tell. The last one tried to palm me off on to quarantine, I mean for fucks sake ITS PYREX, and its sterile, and brand new. WHAT ELSE?

Sure as if im going to purchase a bong from North Korea... thats what they mean by "where you order it from" trade embargos.

If I get an email back today im going to order a stack of parts, then a weedstar illusion double perc with a colored dome.

Inline chamber connected to 4 arm tree perc chamber connected to a EHLE diffusor. Will post a pic but Im sure it's got nothing on you 420.

Edited by crank

:crybaby: DAM ! 420Downunder you got some fine looking glass there mate and might i say SHIT loads of it. :wallbash:

yeah he has some nice stuff, some of the smaller glassware factories in the USA make better stuff than ROOR, but catch is they are bubblers. Bongs in the USA cant have shotties thats why they started making wide joints to act as shotties.

I prefer a shottie honestly since it goes down quicker.

yeah he has some nice stuff, some of the smaller glassware factories in the USA make better stuff than ROOR, but catch is they are bubblers. Bongs in the USA cant have shotties thats why they started making wide joints to act as shotties.

I prefer a shottie honestly since it goes down quicker.

I'm not sure where you got your info from but bongs in the us can have shotties, it's just the majority of people prefer pulling the slide (cone) to clear as it clears the bong faster through a larger hole and from the bottom of the bong up where a shotty only clears well above it.

The origin of the glass joint was originally chemistry lab equipment and adopted into bongs by RooR to improve the seal and get rid of the rubber grommet which deteriorate and need replacing and also make it hard to remove the downstem for cleaning.

Then why all the fuss about using the name 'bong' in the US in the headshops, ive seen acrylics and other stuff labelled as bubblers but never a shottie. I heard a large shipment of 'bongs' was seized before hitting the US as bongs are 'illegal', but they allowed bubblers in.

so much legal BS..............

Havent heard back from customs yet, I dont care how long it takes i will post up the final answer on here.

The USA has laws as crazy as ours, it's not illegal to produce or sell "tobacco waterpipes" (they don't call them bongs to avoid being classified as drug paraphernalia under federal law), however it is illegal for them to ship across state lines or import them which is why you don't see many German RooR's in the US and they sold the rights in the US to Sheldon Black who traded as RooR US, he's recently given up the RooR deal which has been sold to Zob who will now be making US RooRs.

Shotties aren't well liked in the high end glass world because they are seen as being an ineffective way to clear a tube and also they like using ice over there hence the ice pinches you see on most of them, and as ice melts wate runs down the tube into the base. If there was a shottie the water would run out the hole making a mess. If you really want a shottie though all the major artists will do a custom for you with a shottie, even RooR .de offer it as an option.

My Shottie fucking rocks man, its 1000ml of volume or something ridiclous and I clear it in less than a second, my mate who's a serious smoker nearly dropped the damn thing when he pulled it, just the look of suprise on his face how fast it went up it was like "fuck me that was fast!".

BINGO got back the email from customs!!!!!!!!

quite a nasty email response and guess what, customs have no intrest at all! Customs is regulated under Federal law and not state law, bongs are not illegal to own for 'tobacco' under NSW law but regarding the sale in NSW is illegal as well as the display. The conclusion is people.

Dear Sir

To go back to your original question - the import of water pipes is not prohibited under Customs legislation which is federal. In this case Australian Customs have no interest in this matter. I suggest that if you are concerned with the import of water pipes into NSW that you contact NSW authorities

Sincerely

Les C.

Senior Customs and Border Protection Officer | Customs Information and Support centre | CE&CS

Australian Customs and Border Protection Service

Customs House, 10 Cooks River Drive, Mascot NSW 2020

Which means they will not seize it, BINGO IM GOING TO STOCK UP MOTHERFUCKERS!

Weedstar bong: illusion double tree perc

Perc bowl

Perc tree Chamber

Precooler and diffusor

Inline chamber

I intend on putting this all on one bong as an attempt of overkill.

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/img/products/dubble_purk_t.jpg

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/img/products/purc_bowl_t.jpg

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/img/products/purc_ashcatcher_t.jpg

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/img/products/ash_catcher_purc_t.jpg

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/img/products/mint_green_shield_ash_catcher_t.jpg

reason why I need so much shit is because I've been coughing up ash lately... black suit in mucus... absolutely distgusting.

Edited by Oz