EDIT to NSW

Im just curious as to how many people from NSW have ordered from EDIT, and if they have ever had any issues with orders.

I've spoken to another member he's said all is good, but I want to make sure since customs are being dirty little sluts giving me the backdoor and not telling me a straight answer.

Just would like to hear some good or bad experiences, was your order seized? was your order destroyed sent back?

were you sent a fine ect.

I ordered a molino glass pipe for a mates bday and a muller for myself. My order got lost (probably cause of the mail strikes at the time) I emailed them and they sent out another one free of charge did take over 2 months to arrive though. It got here eventually all good. Give it time if it doesnt show up within a month just email them like I did and they will sort everything out.