what do i do?please help

hi people,

i need help yesterday i moved 4 plants from 5ltr pots to 50ltr pots.know this is what happened while i was moving them out of the 5ltr pots the coco snapped off around the rockwool cube and only left the roots coming out from the bottom allthe ones on the side snap off.now all my plants seem to be droopping.my qeustion is what can i do know to stop them from dying.remember that they still have the roots showing from the bottom.can some1 please help me out asap?

they went from 5 to 50ltr pot

i am using cocoperl as the medium

they are in a 2.8mx2.8m room

the temp is 25c

and they are under a 1000w mh

feed is cyco part a and b +nitrosoul

every second day

can some1 please help me?

you have done some damage to the roots, just fill the new pot without air pockets to 2/3 then put the exposed roots flat on wet coco, from there fill to just above the rock wool cube.

pack the soil down a little or next time wait till roots are visiable through drain holes and use all the water that pot holds in 1 day or less..

To fix the shock from tansplant and broken roots keep the soil moist not wet and you will need some kind of root tonic/ booster starting from seasol or of same brand as the nute you use or my favorite rhizotonic. its oerfect for seed young plants and any time you need healthy roots first50% of the grow.

50litre pot of coco shouldnt have much more than 10 water/ rhizotonic the pot shouldnt so heavy you cant lift it. remember the root ball today is only the size of a small ball in a month you will feed 10 litre each day.

Goodluck anytime you feel coco breaking up put it back into its pot and wait before re repotting..