Medical cannabis dispensary opens in Nimbin

^_^

Well , that was a pleasant read :)

I happened to see this story last week and wondered if and when it would get posted here.

Wasn't sure what the response would be like but I see it is mostly enthusiastic ... and for good reason too I think. Being still unaware of the "explicit" details I feel I shouldn't comment so much ... but ...

This is good news and I wish Mullaway and co all the best with it.

Seems a fairly bold move ... but a necessary one.

If enough medicinal Cannabis users throught the country show an interest and there is support from a number of angles ... at the very least this action will result in deeper discussion on the subject.

Hopefully will help a few people along the way aswell.

While I'm thinking of it also ... I don remember the exact quote but something like "writing from your doctor that confirms you have an Illness that is known to be effectively treated with Cannabis" ... something to that effect (sorry).

To me , that reads as though the requirement would be confirmation of a "Condition" (by a doctor) that can be known to be treated by Cannabis ... in one form or another.

In which case ... no mention of Cannabis needs to be put forward to any medical practioner at any level?

That said , I think It's best that this news gets to the people who could really use this now ... the ones with most severe afflictions ... to think that so many suffer needlessly ... many would no doubt try Cannabis , ones that could never actually access it ... yeh ...treatments for MS , Cancer etc (yes , the list goes on) ... being of the upmost importance I guess.

Knowing many sweet ol' farmin' type ladies I've always got the CWA , Rotary , Red Cross etc etc in the back of my mind ... I hope that level of Compassion doesn't die out for future generations ... In reality It is the compassionate that make this life a bearable test to endure ... possibly even enjoy :D

Anyway , at risk of ranting (any further) ... time to finish ...

Well done , take care ... all the best ^_^

and Cheerz :)

Budman :)

WOW. Best of luck. :yinyang:

Just to clarify. Do you need a letter from your doctor stating that cannabis would help your condition or just a letter saying you suffer from a particular condition?

Just a letter from your doctor stating you suffer from a particular condition/s listed in the Nimbin Goodtimes Article.

Personal assessment by Mullaway

All personal information to be kept confidential and held by Mullaway.

At this stage dispensing on weekends only at Nimbin

FREE MEDICAL CANNABIS AT NIMBIN ON WEEKENDS

:wacko:

For those people who have letters from their doctor stating their medical condition/s as outlined in the Nimbin Good Times Article, Mullaway will be back in Nimbin next weekend but won't be here over the Xmas weekend.

Two weeks ago Mullaway asked that the police not interfere with the medical cannabis dispensary or the medical cannabis patients.

The police have taken their duty of care more serioulsy than the government and have not interferred.

Mullaway thanks everyone for their support. :wacko: