Medical cannabis dispensary opens in Nimbin

:unsure: Has this been done on a legal footing grace or are they just saying stuff the laws we are doing it anyway? Have laws passed to make it legal or is it still illegal but with the premiers blessing?

Peace MongyMan

:huh: lol

Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 11:20 AM

Subject: Meerting Request

Dear Mr Bower

The Premier has asked me to thank you for your letter requesting a meeting.

Unfortunately, due to a very full diary we have been unable to schedule a meeting and send his apologies.

The Premier also sends his best wishes.

Yours sincerely

Damien Livermore

Office of the Premier of NSW

The Hon Nathan Rees MP

Level 40, Governor Macquarie Tower

1 Farrer Place

Sydney NSW 2000

P: 9228 5239

F: 9228 3933

this is good the hear, more progress, ive often heard a lot of old fellas saying that they thought legalization was just around the corner in the 70s and 80s or through any other part of their lives that they've witnessed some progress, I've got this feeling, an actual feeling, that legalization is not far out of our grasp, does anyone share this feeling or is it just me being young and naive?

this is good the hear, more progress, ive often heard a lot of old fellas saying that they thought legalization was just around the corner in the 70s and 80s or through any other part of their lives that they've witnessed some progress, I've got this feeling, an actual feeling, that legalization is not far out of our grasp, does anyone share this feeling or is it just me being young and naive?

Decriminalisation would do me.