Is this spidermite?

Hi dudes,

The best formula i ever used is mixing 10ml of Eco-oil (dont know who makes it i bought at theurbangardener) + 2.5ml of eco-neem per 1ltr of water once a week - takes care of everything from spider-mites trough thrips and ephids and heaps of other insects and its fully organic

Cheers

Hi dudes,

The best formula i ever used is mixing 10ml of Eco-oil (dont know who makes it i bought at theurbangardener) + 2.5ml of eco-neem per 1ltr of water once a week - takes care of everything from spider-mites trough thrips and ephids and heaps of other insects and its fully organic

Cheers

oh yeah? Your name wouldnt happen to be Guy would it?

Just cant leave that shop out of your posts can you?

Just for laughs. As I was walking through the garden today I spotted a Lady Beetle I hope is both female and very pregnant. Scooped her off the leaf and dropped her inside, pretty sure she won't starve.I also hope I'm right in that if she's still there in a few days and I need to do another eco-neem spray she's immune to the stuff.

That was a few hours ago and I've taken a geek inside to see what she's up to... she's moved around a bit but seems confused, I'm sure the mites are on the bottom side of the leaves and she's sittin on top.

mite rid it is then !!! Was away for 5 days came back and the little fuckers destroyed my Durban poison

and savaged my NL. (DP is very susceptible and NL is much more resistant)

A couple of questions regarding those little bastards??

I think they stressed out the DP so much that it is trying to finish

flowering asap, it and the NL are 4 weeks into flower and and it looks like it will almost be ready in a week! 40% of the calyx's

are browning off and the buds are pretty small although compact. Leaves are all pretty yellow as the chlorophyll has been sucked dry, not to be confused with the usual nitrogen depletion at the end of flowering.

Can severe stress cause early flowering??any experienced this ?

Getting really tired of these little pricks messing up my yields neem is good for a couple of days but I have to keep spraying all the time otherwise they go crazy

Bugger, i think the most important part is to keep a close eye on

ya plants to catch them early on. Once they get a good foot hold

it can be almost impossible to completely kill the bastards. Also give

the surrounding soil a light spray.Hope they don't give ya much more trouble.

Cheers, Kev.

yeh not wrong on the monitoring Kev!!! I think I'll just get a new drobe as I get spider mites every grow now!

probably time for an upgrade anyhow. The durban is now living outside although I think it is pretty well stuffed.

almost thinking about scrapping this whole grow n starting new god damn it.