LEAP Blog: Spreading Leap's Message in 2010

I just hope the people claiming the police a some poor little victims in the drug war have had there house invaded by these arse holes, or been harrassed because of the way you look on the street!

Everytime you see some BS propaganda in the media supporting the war on drugs there's always comments from the police claiming the war on drugs can be won and is in the best interest of the public, don't try and tell me they just inforce the laws, they probably put more pressure on the government to keep the war on drugs going more than any other group, it's pays there wages.

I'm also glad to see a group like LEAP around, but there not heros, they are just coppers who have desided to start using there common sense. I think they owe the public a lot more than a apology!

:) Hear Hear Jabez

When Eddie Marbo was fighting for his rights there were those who justified what his enemy had done too. It changed nothing in the end.....He won...he got compensation and his apology.

This is a war "The War On Drugs" remember? .....I didn't ask to fight it but be fucked if I'm gunna lay down and cop it. I know which side I'm on. If some people are happier sitting on the fence that's up to them. I'm glad Leap exists too, but as has been said they are no heros. The person who throws the baby in the fire then fights hammer and nail to get them back out is no different to this situation imo.

I like this quote from bufo......It's my sentiments exactly....(think I'll make it my sig)

We asked for a public recognition of sorry from our government over the treatment of Aboriginals, I'll be asking the same from every elected official and cop when Prohibition is beaten.

Living like a criminal for over 20 years has made me bitter, I know, but hey, shit happens, the dice have been rolled, I know where I stand, and I know who fucked me over.

Peace MongyMan

I'm also glad to see a group like LEAP around, but there not heros, they are just coppers who have desided to start using there common sense. I think they owe the public a lot more than a apology!

I like to think of them as coppers, pollies, etc... Who have stopped and questioned their own morals and have put that ahead of their careers. To me, their generally the 'fine outstanding citizens' that have their morals in check. Something we all need to stop 'n think about ocassionally. Pity the law doesn't see it that way..

Hi bufo marinus, MongyMan, Indycar, jabez, SukonmiSkunk, Crunchy, Luke Skywalker and Radic.

Thank you to those of you, (including Radic who know me well and know what I stand for) for trying to understand the personal struggles I have had with my Health and my Activism with LEAP.

I Retired from my job as a Corrections Officer in 1995 when I had my most serious exacerbation of my Multiple Sclerosis, having lost all feeling from the waist down and the ability to walk for a long period of time. Because of some of the things I do including fatty acids and vitamins, anti-oxidants and minerals as WELL as cannabis, I am now walking everyday with a cane...

From around 1994 onward I started fighting an excruciating pain in my face and head called "tic douloureux". Doctors began treating me with everything from 32 different pills a day EVERY DAY for seventeen years, to heading the the Hospital three to four times a week to get spoonfuls of Cocaine shoved up my nose, and copious amounts of Heroin to help fight the violent pain I suffer from - "The worst pain known to Medicine".

I began fighting for the Legalization and Regulation of ALL Drugs from that time. I KNEW with the terrible side effects I was having from ALL of those drugs - I DIDN'T want my Nieces and Nephews getting ahold of them! I knew SOMETHING had to be done.

I worked with Young Offenders in Custody and constantly tried to battle how I felt going home and using cannabis everyday after work for relief (I have had MS since I was 13 but my Jobs weren't aware) while putting these children away for the same issue during the day. What a HYPOCRITE I was!

I soon after found an organization called "The Canadian Foundation for Drug Policy" found at http://www.cfdp.ca/

and IMMEDIATELY hooked up with the owner, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Lawyer, Eugene Oscapella - an absolutely BRILLIANT man and a very dear friend to this day.

I was a SPONGE for the information.

I received one of the first Ministerial Licenses for Medical Cannabis in Canada in the year 2000.

Soon after I began speaking in the Public eye about the atrocities and the CASUALTIES involved in the War on Drugs wile telling the WORLD that cannabis heals.

In 2004 I was speaking in Ottawa, Ontario on Parliament Hill in Country wide Protest for the Legalization and Regulation of ALL Drugs, when founding LEAP Member Jack Cole approached me and asked me to join his organization. I haven't looked back and am now their LEADING FEMALE SPEAKER...

I have been a fixture in North American Media for the last ten years at least, all the while trying to end this terrible war on people.

bufo marinus, Indycar and anyone else who feels I wronged them, I am so sorry that I didn't see the light sooner. I was young and distracted by all of the propaganda Prohibition fuels. I wish I could take back what I did all those years by incarcerating all of those young people, but as someone said, my hands were tied and I was only "doing my job". THAT - is why I Retired when I did.

I thought I had done ENOUGH damage.

Radic thank you so much for telling people here a bit about my work. I have been using the cannabis oil on my tongue daily, but little change since getting home from the Hospital this time.

Am trying to feel better every day. My apologies for not being here that much lately... been a bad last while...

Love and a HUGE squish to everyone for their questions and concerns,

Hope I helped to alleviate and answer some of them....

Sincerely,

Alison Myrden

xx

Federal Medical Marijuana Exemptee in Canada

The Medical Marijuana Mission

http://www.themarijuanamission.com

Leading Female Speaker for LEAP

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

http://www.CopsSayLegalizeDrugs.com

Edited by Alison Myrden

Hi bufa marinus...

I believe I said what I needed to. I was young then and listening to my Government NOT my OWN intuition. :)

Now that I am older and have seen more and more of the suffering and the lies involved, I HAVE to speak up.

I will continue doing what I have been for the last sixteen years and spread the word of regulation and legalization of all drugs around the Globe as I go....

Thank you again for understanding where I was in this issue years ago as a PATIENT. a Law Enforcement Officer AND a Social User.

I knew you would... :)

Love and stuff,

Alison

xx

irey bufo

hereza snipit for heresay yah

i dont know how true it is

but it feels like poetic justice to i

Harry Adslinger suffered the extreemly painfull death of prostrate cancer

he begged for his doctors to give him the medicine to cure him

they said they couldnt because it is illegal

when they finally lowered him into his grave