LEAP Blog: Spreading Leap's Message in 2010

Couple of things Luke,

Firstly I've worked for plenty of arsehole employers, who's choice was it? Mine. And why? Money.

Secondly, yes she can apologise to every person she ever raided or arrested.

Thirdly, look back through every post our good friend Alison makes, she comes here spams her blog, never answers any questions, then fucks off as usual, off to save the world somewhere

Fourthly, I'll keep posting as I see it. You and Crunchy can blow wind if you like, I'll do things my way AND ASK ANY SENSIBLE QUESTION THAT IS WITHIN REASON. Understand?

:scratchin:

never thort id be biggin up cops either bro

ever.,.,.,.,.,.

fmd

but hey check my site

yes i even put up their stickers and posters

advertize their gigs

and invite them to nimbin

to date

really they are the only ones game nuff to say

legalize all drugs globally

hehe cept for lee scratch perry or peter tosh

globally change the whole world

whos up for dat den??????????

all you need to go is support LEAP

you saw the gig you lucky bud

loved it eh????

well

who wouldnt????

legalize all drugs globally

i gotta love and support dat

forward ever sista Ali

free all drugz

free the world

Yeah, I would concur with Crunchy on that one. Apology not necessary, the LEO's are not responsible for making law, only enforcing it as it stands.

:scratchin: That's right Luke, they are 'just doing their job'. You can't justify anything with that though imo. The same excuse was used by the people marching their fellow man into gas chambers during ww2. Truth is you can 'just do your job' and be the enemy. Or you can stand up and publicly say 'this is wrong...and im not doing the job' the choice is theirs and at the end of the day they have to lie in the bed they choose to make.

Peace MongyMan

:scratchin: That's right Luke, they are 'just doing their job'. You can't justify anything with that though imo. The same excuse was used by the people marching their fellow man into gas chambers during ww2. Truth is you can 'just do your job' and be the enemy. Or you can stand up and publicly say 'this is wrong...and im not doing the job' the choice is theirs and at the end of the day they have to lie in the bed they choose to make.

Peace MongyMan

Damn right :yinyang:

thats exactly why i wanna help dem out of that bed they made for them selves

i dont want to see dem die fighting for the wrong cause

that would be worse than what we have allready been tru

i want them to stop

see the light

and join we

yes even the cops

there is no other way

all roads lead to nimbin

unity will set we free

Rubbish.

Dare I point out you have invoked godwins law Mongy? :)

Police aren't just there to enforce the present and misguided drug laws and if you think that you can't be a dedicated police officer serving the public good but still disagree with the laws you are required to enforce then you are very naive.

Criticise her all you want, it is and has always been a free forum. But she has no need to provide you an apology for crimes she has not committed against you.

Rubbish.

Police aren't just there to enforce the present and misguided drug laws and if you think that you can't be a dedicated police officer serving the public good but still disagree with the laws you are required to enforce then you are very naive.

Criticise her all you want, it is and has always been a free forum. But she has no need to provide you an apology for crimes she has not committed against you.

Damn Straight :)

Rubbish.

:) That imo doesn't take anything away from the validity of my point. I'll use a different analogy, bank workers......how many of them agree the charges on accounts only affect the poor in our society....if you have money you don't get charged these few $ here and there......If you complain to the bank workers their attitude is "im sorry and oh I do understand...but.....I'm just doing my job". And they take your money. To some people they feel they have been robbed...and rightly so imo.

They know what they are doing is wrong and they do nothing to change it. Same thing different situation imo.

Ps...if you read back you will see you raised the Nazis first not me. (in post #6)

Police aren't just there to enforce the present and misguided drug laws and if you think that you can't be a dedicated police officer serving the public good but still disagree with the laws you are required to enforce then you are very naive

:) No of coarse they can't pick and chose which laws "they" want to enforce or not but I don't see many cops who stand up and say "the laws are wrong...we see it on the front line...and we want them changed"...what I do see is the exact opposite from the overwhelming majority in public.

:) If you read back over I've not criticized Alyson personaly.....I admire she has seen the light and is making up for it. Bufo asked for an apology from her....I have no need for one from her.......My own government and police force is an entirely different matter though.

We asked for a public recognition of sorry from our government over the treatment of Aboriginals, I'll be asking the same from every elected official and cop when Prohibition is beaten.

Living like a criminal for over 20 years has made me bitter, I know, but hey, shit happens, the dice have been rolled, I know where I stand, and I know who fucked me over

Peace MongyMan :)

actually.. i believe if a police officer searches you.. in public and finds pot and a pipe.. i think its up to his discretion whether or not he decides to charge you.. he can.. and they quite often do let you off with a warning.. i and probably most of you have been let off with a warning and thought that cunt must have ran out of weed.. and most probably is smoking it when he gets home.. back then i thought, you cunt.. now i realize it either isnt worth the paper work.. or he was just cutting me some slack..

ive even been raided and they found 5 plants.. at the time it was just a 150$ fine.. the detective told me.. ffs this is more paper work that its worth, if i didnt have the rookie with me id just leave you to it.. he then said.. look.. ill leave ya bong and tin.. and just take the plants.. heres the 150$ fine.. just pay it before it goes to court...

that was a long time ago..

so it is not the cops job to be an asshole.. .they just are...