LEAP Blog: Spreading Leap's Message in 2010

Hi Everyone...

Am finally back to work writing my Blogs for LEAP...

Check out this week's and please feel free to pass it on...

Love and stuff,

Alison Myrden

xx

Leading Female Speaker for LEAP

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

http://www.CopsSayLegalizeDrugs.com

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Spreading LEAP's Message in 2010

Posted by LEAP

The following post was written by LEAP speaker Alison Myrden.

Well here it is December already. Where has the Year gone?

I feel I let LEAP down for not writing a blog for a while, but my health just wouldn’t cooperate until now.

So here goes…

In Canada not much has changed this past year. We are still dealing with a Conservative minority government who believe the war on drugs is more relating to the need for more law enforcement officers and correctional facilities. This only encourages the up and coming drug war prisoners to continue what they are doing illegally and it is those people who will be ensuring us that this war continues. After all we all know, it is the value of the illegal drugs that create the criminals....

For the remainder please go to:

http://copssaylegalize.blogspot.com/2009/1...ge-in-2010.html

Please pass on, thank you.

Alison

xx

yes she has seen the light and i accept her apology

and comend her bravery and courage to speek the truth to her fellow workers

she is wecolme in nimbin anytime and everytime

its the brave people of LEAP that get to lecture to the queensland law society, the pollies in canbera, and the abc even filmed one at the opera house in sydney

did you see that????????

wooooow you would a love ta been there

check her site bro

she is the real deal

and i have nuff love and raspect for every utturance

legalize all drugz

did you ever tink you would hear the cops say dat??????????

these people get it

and they and not affaid to walk the walk

even after they deadacated thier entire working lives to fighting drugs

frount line stuff

this is a big change to their whole approch

yes i have to command every step they taken so far

imho

its the right way to go

we are right

they can only join we

lest make it easy for them to see the light

all roads lead to nimbin

forward ever

free cannabis

free all drugs

free the cops

I made the effort to go listen to Norm Stamper talk when he toured Australia for LEAP and I thought he was sensational.

Doesn't change the fact people like Norm and Alison helped ruin people's lives with their law enforcement careers. I'm sure they did a lot of good work too.

We asked for a public recognition of sorry from our government over the treatment of Aboriginals, I'll be asking the same from every elected official and cop when Prohibition is beaten.

Living like a criminal for over 20 years has made me bitter, I know, but hey, shit happens, the dice have been rolled, I know where I stand, and I know who fucked me over.

We asked for a public recognition of sorry from our government over the treatment of Aboriginals, I'll be asking the same from every elected official and cop when Prohibition is beaten.

Living like a criminal for over 20 years has made me bitter, I know, but hey, shit happens, the dice have been rolled, I know where I stand, and I know who fucked me over.

Hear Hear :scratchin:

Ps...I think you would find Alyson would be happy to apologize if you asked her to bufo.

The police forces are merely enforcing the laws they have set to them. They aren't responsible for the actions they take in relation to the drug wars because they are being directed and roped into the job of managing the drugs market without any say in the matter.

I appreciate the sentiment though bufo, but the people who should be apologising are the political elite, not the footsoldiers. We don't blame individual Germans for WW2, we blame Hitler. Sure, war crimes are one thing, and they certainly happen, but those working on the side of LEAP are likely to be those who acted with compassion and reason during their time in their law enforcement capacity.

OT, it's great to see Alison still plugging away! Keep it up girl!

Oh yeah, didn't really think about it, and will probably be pulled up for my ignorance here, but are/were you a LEO at one stage then Alison?

Doesn't change the fact people like Norm and Alison helped ruin people's lives with their law enforcement careers

i hear you bufo

lets give them a change to repent

i know nothing can be done to make up for it

but the steps they are taking now i fully support and raspect

like i said

they can only join we

more cops will support LEAP

i can only encourage them

forward ever sista Ali

thanx and praize for tellin it like it is

did you try some cannabis ointment yet?????

a little of Ricks oil mixed with your fav face cream will do the trick

and hemp eze is a must

mix some of Ricks oil with that too

i feel it will work

please consider tryin it

it works much better than smokin

irey guidance

Frankly bufo, i dont think Alyson owes you an apology, you each chose your own paths in life, they just happened to be on the opposite sides of the same coin, you both did what you considered to be right or justified, sure a lot of people have been victimized by the law, but its not Alyson's fault, and her recent and current actions to fight the system is atonement enough for me.