Hiding Places

The roof is always a good spot. Not the attic although that is surprisingly effective. I mean wrap it in a garbage bag with a small rock and chuck it on the roof. ::D: Safe as houses. Ofcourse, you might break your neck climbing up there in the dead of night to get it down. :D

For some reason cops seem to neglect attics. I've heard a lot of stories about cops searching a premises and totally forgetting about the ceiling space. Just sprinkle peppers up there and push it under some roofing insulation. The electrical wiring is a bit dodgy in a lot of homes and I doubt the cops are going to feel underneath all of your roofing insulation.

I always try to think of the old saying "Can't see the forest for the trees". Try and hide it somewhere identical to a lot of other spots in your house which would take days to search completely. Like under a floorboard. Behind a brick in a wall. Up a tree. Pretend you are a cop and walk around the house asking yourself where you'd look. Then hide it somewhere else. :)

I actually am moving to a forest so it really will be a case of not seeing the pot for the trees. :)

For some reason cops seem to neglect attics. I've heard a lot of stories about cops searching a premises and totally forgetting about the ceiling space. Just sprinkle peppers up there and push it under some roofing insulation. The electrical wiring is a bit dodgy in a lot of homes and I doubt the cops are going to feel underneath all of your roofing insulation.

:) Chong i was at a mates place when they were raided and they came armed with a flashlight to check the "hidden" place in the roof.

It is such an obvious place really :D

FLOWER :D

To tell you all the truth, I don't hide my stash. If they are going to bust you then they are going to bust you, simple as that. I have heard stories from mates about close calls etc, one of my mates had a small inspection plate in his wall next to his gas oven. It was held in place by screws that were painted anyway (pretty un-noticable). He used to keep shit in there but the beauty of it all was he kept his dogs bickies and food and shit there. He got done and the coppers brought in the dog, the dog went straight for the area with the doggie bits and the copper apparently assumed the dog was hungry, not trying to squeal on my friend. Copper kept saying 'no, gettoutofit etc' and he was spared, THAT time anyway.

Has anyone else got stories of close calls?

I smelled a bit of bullshit, I said to him 'I thought the dogs were trained to differentiate between 'working' and feeding, he agreed and we put it down to luck. Any way, my mate was a bit of a dickhead and managed to get a visit from them again, this time they found 9 ounces in a kickdrum of a drum-kit. It went to court and was only charged with three o's. Go figure. We all know the cops smoke the shit themselves don't we???

I tend to leave my shit out on my freezer in the laundry, so I can have brekky-bongs before work!!!

Happy toking!!

LF

a good spot could be to tie a bit of string to the baggie (would have to be fully water and air tight tho) tie the string to the top of a drain and drop in :D

u could cut excess string and paint to match so it would be hard to detect..

best bet would be to bury the shit like 6ft down and then pour concrete over...would take a bullshit amoutn of time to get to ur stansh