Hiding Places

Guest Urbanhog

Try fill condoms full of hash and swallow them, and just pray that the condom wont break in your stomach, otherwise you will be extremely stoned that you will ever experience for days. ::huh:: Of course depending how much hash you put in the condoms. :o

Urbanhog :P

ahh yes were 2 hide all of your "good times" i find the best place in the world (this may sound stupid) but i have this really! old TV and its one of thos 60 TV's and i unscrew the back take out all the wiring and shit and boom hold what ever u need from pipes to cones to all the weed and hash u can smoke but for " Mr Bong" ( my sweet water bong that about 6 feet tall and can seat 8 people :P:D:D:D i just pick under my bed HAHA.

ill add a pic one time

;)

i hide all my equipment in my stealth drying cupboard. On 2 different ocassions i have put a trusted friend in the room and asked them to find my shit.

On both ocassions neither of them could find my gear. :)

i also sprinkle a little mixed spice on the floor surrounding the cupboard on the off chance that i do get raided and they bring the dogs around. Apparantly the spices confuse the dogs sences. dunno how true it is, but it sounds good to me :D

reminds me of a time a coupla years ago when a mate of mine got raided.

The cops brought in a sniffer dog. At first my mate was quite concerned about a big german sheppard drug dog coming into his yard. :D

well....hows this....as soon as the drug dog came upon my mates staffy puppy, all thoughts of locating drugs left its mind. it spent the entire time playing and frolicing with my mates pup. ::):

and yes, the cops left without finding a single scerric of drugs.

true story.

apparantly the drug dog was only young(like 18 months old) so maybe thats why it lost focus and concentration. and i suppose being in a quite small town its unlikely that the best dogs would come out here.

A few years ago i was fortunate enough to see a customs dog in training.

It was only a small dog only slightly bigger than a terrior(i cant remember the breed name.) anyhoo..... the customs dude hid a packet of powder (i assume it was cocaine) and then brought the dog in to find it.

Well....what an amazing thing to witness. within 5 minutes this mutt had located the drugs.... and this was in a big warehouse.

wade

I think it's a beagle you're thinking of. Great little dogs.

And yeah, smart too. The dogs sense of smell is 10000 times more sentitive than our own. They can pick up parts per billion....

It's so sad to see dogs brought into the War on drugs, what the hell do they care if someone smokes drugs or not... So long as you throw a ball now and then and give em a bone, they're happy as larry. :D