A Quick Drying Process

i just do a lil bit for a test (good excuse ) i chop it up wet on a paper towl an nuke it slower the better , just 7 seconds each time an moove it round a lil on the paper towl an let it cool inbetween , it tasist good better than chop'd a lil an left in sun for the day or till its dry ,

best taist is rap it in a hankie or thin cloth an get the hair dryer on it dont take long 1 gram an taist just as good as drying it for 2 weeks almost,, if i had a hairdryer thats the way id be doing it !!

Over the years I've tried every method of quick-dry and got pretty good at all of them but its a bunch of work.

Then some friend re-gifted to us a gravy boat warming stand, and it has revolutionised my world.

Here is my process.

1) Cut off mid-sized leaves (the big fan leaves taste awful so I don't usually cut them off) or buds

2) Use your fingers to rip the stems off everything, making sure to also remove even some of the first parts of the leaf attached to the stem.  Stem tastes crap, so you just want it all gone.

3) Scatter the herb on some alfoil and put it on the gravy boat warmer.

4) Every few mins, mix it up for even drying

5) In 15 mins time, you've got perfect flash-dried leaf/bud with zero clean-up

--D

As for that lil' crown bud.. It got manicured and slipped into a brown paper bag,

like you would get from some bottle shops.

attachicon.gif004.jpg

Folded over and placed on top of some electrical equipment that radiates some heat. Like on top of a Fridge, PC Tower, TV or Monitor. While opening it up 2 or 3 times a day and exchanging the air, inside the bag. Until it's dry enough to smoke it.

attachicon.gif005.jpg

This seems easy enough. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks!

• Oz unpinned this topic