• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Australian Advanced Nutrients
Massive Bloom

Photo

A Quick Drying Process

- - - - - cannabis

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

ooodog

ooodog

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1267 Posts:
  • Interests:Indoor grows.
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

Why are u in such a hurry to dry it out..break it up a bit ,put it in a sunny spot like a window sill or on the dashboard for a couple of hours ,,have a few beers and before you no it you can have a puff..fuck race drying it..tastes like shit..lol

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Yep, the taste is destroyed from using dehydration, it's what I read. Wanted to find out from the source

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 6891 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Yep, the taste is destroyed from using dehydration, it's what I read. Wanted to find out from the source

A couple of days for a little bud, tastes reasonably ok, mull it up for a quicker result, nothing wrong with a bit of sun dried, accidentally dried a full 2 elbows in me sun room once lol

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3941 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

fuck race drying it..tastes like shit.. lol

For sure if do it in a microwave. Though I can reassure you with the method I've shown in this thread, it doesn't. Even seems to knock a bit of that chlorophyll out of the taste.

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

Bedbug

Bedbug

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Mars led
Indycar nailed it. It worked well, and then I got couch locked. Nope, didn’t taste bad. I decided to throw a whole oz in so it took a little more than an hour. I had to do a quick dry because I accidentally left myself short by a week or two and wasn’t going without while I watch fat buds dry. I think I really like this method. She is now all in glass for curing, but it was pretty impressive straight from the dryer anyway. Here’s the advantages as I see them, I got a whole oz on one tray, and I have 5 trays which means it has the capacity to process a lot per cycle. My place stinks when I’m drying and if I did this overnight, the smell is contained to one night. It’s gentle, the buds look and taste great. I’ve also had problems with humidity when drying naturally, even with fans etc. I’m not a fan of fast drying because it tends to compromise the product one way or another, but I reckon I got a perfect result from this.Attached File  E2E52F7E-2A9B-47B6-868B-F8A52365BEF6.jpeg   125.67K   18 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabis

Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
Massive Bloom
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.