A Quick Drying Process

Another thing I do is knock the preflowers off the stems/branches if I'm really hanging out, collect them in a bowl, pop em straight in the cone, they seem to burn no probs :scratchin:

Don't forget the scissor hash hahaha :yinyang:

Yes, light and heat Degrade THC, not Destroy, sure long periods of it would fuck her,

but a quick stir over 5 min's and shes good to punch.

Now that we have gone over that drying and curing your buds for as long as possible,

is of course the best way.

Lets get back on to any one else with flash drying methods?

I got some dry ice a little while back, didn't really work that well.

And even if it did, $30 for a L of dry ice is not really economical.

Cyclone -

I'm a microwave girl myself but you do need to be careful, i.e. keep stopping & checking.

I use a few sheets of kitchen towel, chop it up roughly & spread it out then put it on high for 30secs - 60 secs checking once or twice and shifting it around on the paper. Shifting it around is paramount as the oil that seeps onto the paper heats & will ignite the paper so stir it onto dryer areas of the paper. If you can see into the oven you will see the hot spots start appearing. It steams, scorches then burns. Yes, I have had a fire once or twice lol. If the paper gets too wet, change it! Haven't tried smoking the paper....food for thought! lol

How long? Depends on how much you have to dry (small amounts at a time are easier to control), wattage of m/wave, how wet etc. Just keep opening the door and stirring it around til dry enough. Tis a good idea to remove it when still a bit damp, let it cool & it will have dried even further.

I also chop up some extra and leave it sitting loosely in a container exposed to the air. Amazing how quickly it dries like that, it'll be ready to smoke in 2-24 hrs, once again depends on amount & of course the weather.

Anyway, m/wave does it in 2-5mins. Good enuff for a quick toke.

Edited by justjuli

• Oz unpinned this topic