M.C.G

deffinately gonna use a veggie box, roots will cook in the afternoon as the temps rise. i have no idea if this will work. and i kindof

feel like im 15 again and im trying to hide plants from my mum. but i dont care it will make it all the sweeter if i can pull it.

yep shade cloth for the top and insulation for inside the box and mulch for the top of the soil. and the other thing is

i can only water once per day in the EARLY morning.

i do have a few tricks up my sleeve tho, like water crystals in the soil: add a can of these to your soil and they will swell and

soak up water that can be used in the afternoons.

my worm farm should provide some good castings, ill use blood and bone, perlite, coco and whatever else i can find.

major concern is the box or shell. i cant really be bothered in making one with wood from the hardware store. i might have to

walk the streets and find some rubbish that people are throwing out. i have time but if anyone has any ideas.

this photo is for you nouseforaname. this was my last crop from canberra. grown from a cutting.

post-97-1258247718_thumb.jpg

post-97-1258248480_thumb.jpg

post-97-1258248628_thumb.jpg

Edited by tigger

Hi tigger & welcome back :)

Mongy ............Not going to work imo. You will cook the roots for sure.

Peace MongyMan

I think that there are multiple difficulties to overcome.

Heat retention from concrete/cement (mm's referring to)

security - tendering (water/feed) often enough

- helicopters/areoplains

Hash but honest as ever mm ! :)

:D

Nitty.

stay away from longer grass on public land, it gets slashed by a tractor, bye bye plants. >:(. i find that for outdoors try and find a small pocket of bush and hide it away in there somewhere, i had one bush area that was only about 25M by 40M and had 25 plants through it, 4 got found and stolen the rest stayed, some are still there over a year and a bit later. In central labrador lol

loving that sativa girl out back of the old place :huh: bet she tasted gooooood