• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

New Bong

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Tom

Tom

"addicted to growing"

• Members
  • 6183 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
If you like it then it's a good bong, until you get sick of it and want a new one that is. :huh:

Posted Image

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

(Guest) weekprik

(Guest) weekprik
  • Guests
Muhahahaha, damn

sorry babybear, last post has been altered :huh:

Dirty_Deed

Dirty_Deed

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
A bong is a bong......Though I gotta say those pyrex bongs are pretty good for budget bonging. I haven't bothered to buy a bong in at least 2 years because someone keeps fucking breaking 'em. Go the bottle bong...."Please sir, can I have an Orchy??"

Tom

Tom

"addicted to growing"

• Members
  • 6183 Posts:

Go the bottle bong

Yuk! :huh:

Attached Files

(Guest) weekprik

(Guest) weekprik
  • Guests
nah go the oil container bong hehe,

how the heck did ya get the tube to stay on the bottle lid tom?

Tom

Tom

"addicted to growing"

• Members
  • 6183 Posts:
I glued a piece of larger diameter tube on the bottom and sanded that a touch so it would fit snugly into the top of the bottle and the inside rim of the lid holds it in place, the lid is not attached to the tube and I use a rubber band as a gasket for an air tight seal.

Posted Image

Mr Putard

Mr Putard

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 Posts:
wow.. thinking about plastic bongs.. here's one I just whipped up for babybear... took less than 5mins.. and this has gotta be one of the best disposable budjet bongs i ever made..

Attached Files

ring ring.... how you feeling now?

Mr Putard

Mr Putard

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 Posts:
and here's another so you can see the top.. this doesn't implode at all.. there's about 10cm of water atb.. no one would have believed.. that in the early years of the 21st centuary it was discovered that 19mm pipe is the perfect size for a coke bottle :huh:

Attached Files

(Guest) Babybear

(Guest) Babybear
  • Guests
:o go the home job , :D looks like that one was made up for a party :P.
if a must yes woulda made one :huh: BUT ner rather not..
Who eles owns a bong an wants to share a pic with us ?

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10146 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.
Here is a pic of my bong have not used it for a bit :huh: Hey Tom were did you get that oil bottle from i have been trying for a long time to get another 1 as my 1st 1 i had a so called frend riped it one night when i too pissed and smashed to know what he had done it and when i went to get it back he had swaped it for a $20 of mj the ass hole so he was no friend of mine ofter that :o

p.s.thay are a cool bong to use the old oil bottle

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.