THC OIL kills all cancer

jaysunz

Question

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

Must be ingested, there is very little to no benefit from smoking besides relaxing, smoking wont kill any cancer at all, you must make oil from bud,,not just shake,,,,,,,,and eat as much as you can,,,,,it will start apotheosis in the cancer cells. but if you remain acidic the cancer will never go away,,,,,,,,cancer cant survive in an alkaline environment

also proof

Dr. Manuel Guzmán's research is here

bob marley died 3mth after he stoped smoking cannabis from brain cancer

at the local hospitable a nurse said the same stats seam to apply

when someone has cancer the docs say stop smoking cannabis and if they do stop

3mts later they die

that is a very strange coincedance

what do you think???????

Well according to jaysunz who started this thread smoking cannabis has no medical benefit:

Must be ingested, there is very little to no benefit from smoking besides relaxing, smoking wont kill any cancer at all, you must make oil from bud,,not just shake,,,,,,,,and eat as much as you can,,,,,it will start apotheosis in the cancer cells. but if you remain acidic the cancer will never go away,,,,,,,,cancer cant survive in an alkaline environment

So it must have been irrelevant whether Marley was smoking cannabis or not?

Look i really wish that cannabis cured cancer. I hate arguing against it. I had the beginnings of bowel cancer several years ago despite being a regular smoker. Just wish these wild claims of cure all would go away.

I'm as staunch a Cannabis user as they come and even I can see the benefit of the Truth being made clear :D If Cannabis cures cancer it should be shouted from the roof tops. I don't know what it can really do, as I'm not God (although some people would argue I think I'm closely related :D ) but imo, it is peculiar at least that it appears to synch with the endo-cannabinoid system in our bodies. I'm flat out spelling the word, let alone even trying to make out I know what it means, but it must strongly indicate that it could very well be part of an evolutionary design we can't fathom,... yet.

Could the goopy resin off of a smelly ditch weed actually help our bodies heal naturally, just like that?... Maybe :D

Cancer can go into remission by itself, once again, I won't try and make out I understand why, but it would be interesting to see how many people Rick's cure hasn't cured to guage some sort of perspective as to how miraculous Cannabis really is. If you gave 10000 people Aspirin would 200 still go into remission?

I don't think a Doctor would discredit disuade or stop a terminally ill patient from injesting raw Cannabis Oil if it held any glimmer of hope, most doctors I have spoken to can see reason and more so they are empathetic to families desperate for a cure, out of those 200 saved by Rick, don't you think just one would stick his neck out and say 'HEY LOOK WHAT THIS GOOPY FRICKEN DITCH WEED OIL DID!' ?

These are just my thoughts, this should be a simple, logical yes or no type debate, no ifs or buts, it's either useful or it's not :( Evidence should be easy to provide. People's/family members health is serious after all.

When I used to race, the one rule I lived by, and I still live by it today as it hasn't been proven wrong yet is

'When the green flag drops, the bullshit stops'

I think you'll find quite few of us share a similar view. No one seems to be just writing cannabis off as a medical cure for various conditions. I'll admit myself, I consume cannabis for pain relief and muscle relaxant for various spinal conditions, but with saying that, sometimes it can be a bit hit 'n miss. Though, I do believe it's less harmful than the list of drugs my doctor wants to prescribe me.

But like others have suggested, lets give the bullshit claims a break 'n hopefully let the truth be revealed without bias, and with evidence of what it could be used to help cure or not.

I'd be jumping up 'n down and informing everyone in ear shot, if cannabis was a "cure all". But as it is, I don't believe proper studies/experiments have been carried out, without bias. As it is, it seems most of these results of apparent studies/experiments seem to have a pre-determined outcome, just so someone can get their point across.

I just hope in the meantime, these outlandish claims made about cannabis to be a "Cure All" would take a back seat. Because in time, if some claims are proven wrong, all that will happen is cannabis comes out with a tarnished reputation that plays right into the hands of the prohibitionists, and I don't have to go into details of what some of those nutjobs carry on about..

:D

An article of interest by Lester Grinspoon. Grinspoon used to be a Harvard professor and is well known and respected for his writings about cannabis

http://whyprohibition.ca/blogs/jacob-hunte...na-note-caution

Some exerts:

In the January 2010 issue of HIGH TIMES, Steve Hager published an article, “Rick Simpson’s Hemp-Oil Medicine,” in which he extols the cancer-curing virtues of a concentrated form of marijuana which a Canadian man developed as “hemp oil.” Unfortunately, the anecdotal evidence on which the cancer-curing capacity is based is unconvincing; and because it is unconvincing, it raises a serious moral issue.

Simpson, who does not have a medical or scientific education (he dropped out of school in ninth grade), apparently does not require that a candidate for his treatment have an established diagnosis of a specific type of cancer, usually achieved through biopsy, gross and histopathological examinations, radiologic and clinical laboratory evidence. He apparently accepts the word of his “patients.” Furthermore, after he has given the course of “hemp oil,” there is apparently no clinical or laboratory follow-up; he apparently accepts the “patient’s” belief that he has been cured. According to Hager, he claims a cure rate of 70 percent. But 70 percent of what? Do all the people he “treats” with hemp-oil medicine have medically established, well-documented cancer, or is he treating the symptoms or a constellation of symptoms that he or the patient have concluded signify the existence of cancer? And what is the nature and duration of the follow-up which would allow him to conclude that he has cured 70 percent? Furthermore, does this population of “patients with cancer” include those who have already had therapeutic regimes (such as surgery, radiation or chemotherapy) which are known to be successful in curing some cancers or holding at bay, sometimes for long periods of time, many others?

There are patients who have a medically sound diagnosis of pre-symptomatic cancer (such as early prostate cancer) but who, for one reason or another, eschew allopathic treatment and desperately seek out other approaches. Such patients are all too eager to believe that a new treatment, such as hemp-oil medicine, has cured their cancer. Unfortunately, this cancer, which was asymptomatic at the time of its discovery, will eventually become symptomatic, and at that time the possibility of a cure is significantly diminished, if not inconceivable.

This lesson was brought home to me when I was asked by the American Cancer Society, during a period early in my medical career when I was doing cancer research, to participate in an investigation of a man in Texas who claimed that a particular herb that his grandfather discovered would cure cancer. I was able to locate two women who had well-documented diagnoses of early (asymptomatic) cervical cancer who had decided not to have surgery but instead went to Texas and took the “medicine.” When I first met them some months after each had taken the “cure,” they were certain that they were now cancer-free. With much effort, I was able to persuade them to have our surgical unit perform new biopsies, both of which revealed advancement in the pathological process over their initial biopsies. Both were then persuaded to have the surgery they had previously feared, and there is no doubt that this resulted in saving their lives.

There is little doubt that cannabis now may play some non-curative roles in the treatment of this disease (or diseases) because it is often useful to cancer patients who suffer from nausea, anorexia, depression, anxiety, pain and insomnia. However, while there is growing evidence from animal studies that it may shrink tumor cells and cause other promising salutary effects in some cancers, there is no present evidence that it cures any of the many different types of cancer. I think the day will come when it or some cannabinoid derivatives will be demonstrated to have cancer-curative powers, but in the meantime, we must be very cautious about what we promise these patients.

Edited by freddie

Thanks for finding that Freddie.

This kind of charlitanism and utter idiocy is exactly what the anti-cannabis warriors want to use to ensure that currently illegal plants unavailable for medical research stay that way.

There is a reason we have advanced in a technological society, and it's not because some hick says he can cure something. It's because of scientific enquiry and replication. Without any kind of study or trial of such treatments it's not only irresponsible, it's downright immoral to claim that ingesting cannabis extracts will "cure" cancers.

Entirely too many dangerous idiots out there.

Thanks for finding that Freddie.

This kind of charlitanism and utter idiocy is exactly what the anti-cannabis warriors want to use to ensure that currently illegal plants unavailable for medical research stay that way.

There is a reason we have advanced in a technological society, and it's not because some hick says he can cure something. It's because of scientific enquiry and replication. Without any kind of study or trial of such treatments it's not only irresponsible, it's downright immoral to claim that ingesting cannabis extracts will "cure" cancers.

Entirely too many dangerous idiots out there.

i havent heard anti-cannabis warriors spout on about operations like this, infact i think the last thing they'd want to do is attract attention to such a thing. they cant say for sure, and neither can you, if it actually works or not, terminal cancer patients are desperate and will try anything once theyre sent home to die, what if people suddenly find the medicine beneficial (im not saying theyre all cured, but maybe reduction in tumor growth or size which possibly could provide them with more time), its a gamble which i doubt they are willing to take if they've read any of the many positive legitimate studies to do with cannabis and cancer. Same goes for any legitimate medical research and studies, too many rich people would lose too much money if a revolutionary anti-cancer drug got through the system. (i remember reading that 50% of pharmaceutical profits come from cancer drugs and treatments).

Peace,

Crunchy.

i havent heard anti-cannabis warriors spout on about operations like this, infact i think the last thing they'd want to do is attract attention to such a thing.

Crunchy.

Google Rick Simpson and you will

they cant say for sure, and neither can you, if it actually works or not, terminal cancer patients are desperate and will try anything once theyre sent home to die,

Crunchy.

An article of interest by Lester Grinspoon. Grinspoon used to be a Harvard professor and is well known and respected for his writings about cannabis

This lesson was brought home to me when I was asked by the American Cancer Society, during a period early in my medical career when I was doing cancer research, to participate in an investigation of a man in Texas who claimed that a particular herb that his grandfather discovered would cure cancer. I was able to locate two women who had well-documented diagnoses of early (asymptomatic) cervical cancer who had decided not to have surgery but instead went to Texas and took the “medicine.” When I first met them some months after each had taken the “cure,” they were certain that they were now cancer-free. With much effort, I was able to persuade them to have our surgical unit perform new biopsies, both of which revealed advancement in the pathological process over their initial biopsies. Both were then persuaded to have the surgery they had previously feared, and there is no doubt that this resulted in saving their lives.

Lester Grinspoon would have to be in the Top 5 Medical Cannabis researchers in the world imo, or at the very least he used to be.